Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Idea for fixing basing (stoping unfair treatment)

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I would like to correct this. The way major gangs use the alliance system is not how we intended it. They are technically abusing it which is one of the reasons why we are reworking basing and adding gang fortresses.

I agree, I hope you fix it soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Words coming from someone that made an account on the forums just so he can cry and trashtalk about the alliance cause his gang got destroyed by them.. I am gonna stop participating in this discussion since we aren't getting anywhere with this thread
    aww the Ignorance, yes please, do not speak without knowledge iHit.....

Quote Originally Posted by JesusGang View Post
    They need to make it where ppl can only join 1 gang only most other games only allow you to be in one guild at a time and all have a cool down period of atleast 24 hours before you can join another guild after leaving one, to enter base. If they implemented this into era then it would stop this alliance stuff. (Cooldown only for entering base, once joining multiple gangs to team on a single gang)
    Most games do this because of the stuff going on in era
    Era just doesn’t do the same as most other online games and that’s why it’s such a problem

Alliance ruined the game, bunch of kids that can't defend themselves solo, teaming up on 1-2 gangs, to seem powerful and ruining basing and era in general. As we all know Duke is lifeless, makes his era followers give him follows and likes on Instagram to seem like he's cool. He won't grow up nor leave the game, so we must make changes to stop his stuff and end this nonsense. Alliance contains bunch of people like, Muiz, Nbk the rappers, Duke 30 and still on era. Oh and LO that has the most beautiful hideout + immature leaders.

All I ask for is to make era great again, if you can't fix servers at least do this to fix the gameplay.

Wann fort then be in a fort gang/pk gang. Wanna base then be in a basing gang, plasma Corp and so on. Ppl need to make decisions and stick to that not everything. The way gang system is now is that ppl can do whatever they want, and bully other gangs doing so
    Lol what. Join Embro and Imperium and Hipster Killer and all the people fighting the alliance. But also don't trash talk. Some anti-allience guy was trash talking me and it really hurt my feelings. Like the alliance can afford to hurt peoples feelings cause there are a lot of alliance people that will put effort into fixing it. But anti-allaience does not have those people to fix relations with helpers.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Sigh.

Can we just see how fortress goes before we even start discussing what to do next, c'mon now

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Sigh.

Can we just see how fortress goes before we even start discussing what to do next, c'mon now

No. This is the Internet.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    No. This is the Internet.
    We are the Internet. *makes weird hand symbols*

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    We are the Internet. *makes weird hand symbols*

YeэY!

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Lol what. Join Embro and Imperium and Hipster Killer and all the people fighting the alliance. But also don't trash talk. Some anti-allience guy was trash talking me and it really hurt my feelings. Like the alliance can afford to hurt peoples feelings cause there are a lot of alliance people that will put effort into fixing it. But anti-allaience does not have those people to fix relations with helpers.

I want to make clear that embro and imperium are neutral gangs and only want mafia. The objective of these 2 gangs is not to destroy the alliance, it is to have a mafia.
    Embro made war ONLY against tataglia but what happened? Tataglia is from the alliance and asked for help
    Region, LO, GR, obsidian, Arcane, NBK etc ...
    The same happened with imperium.

People often call these 2 anti-alliance gangs because members of M2S, Catalyst, started helping to see that Tataglia was helped by the alliance
    BE NEUTRAL DOES NOT WANT TO SAY YOU ARE ANTI-ALLIANCE.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to destroy the alliance the only ones who can do something are the administrators
    ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE THE 25 BEST PLAYERS OF ALL GRAAL, it will be impossible to fight against 100 + players

And what pisses me off most is to see in the forums people defend the alliance as if it were something good and it is not.

I understand that you are from the alliance and you want free hours and do not want to make an effort, and that is why you defend it. But it has nothing funny-entertaining and is disrespectful as I said in old posts.

I hope everyone understands thanks.
    Last edited by Adrian321; 11-29-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I want to make clear that embro and imperium are neutral gangs and only want mafia. The objective of these 2 gangs is not to destroy the alliance, it is to have a mafia.
    Embro made war ONLY against tataglia but what happened? Tataglia is from the alliance and asked for help

People often call these 2 anti-alliance gangs because members of M2S, Catalyst, started helping to see that Tataglia was helped by the alliance
    You have the best point here.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to destroy the alliance the only ones who can do something are the administrators
    ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE THE 25 BEST PLAYERS OF ALL GRAAL, it will be impossible to fight against 100 + players
    -Claps- agree Btw i have no idea why a topic like this is need to being erm TT u know..... u dk then keep it dk ........ =3=

And what pisses me off most is to see in the forums people defend the alliance as if it were something good and it is not.

I understand that you are from the alliance and you want free hours and do not want to make an effort, and that is why you defend it. But it has nothing funny-entertaining and is disrespectful as I said in old posts.

I hope everyone understands thanks.
    Embro propaganda