Thread: Era Artifacts-Suggestion<Read if have a lot of time>

Era Artifacts-Suggestion<Read if have a lot of time>

Before i start, I would like to apologize for my bad English (if u find some),the show"jobs"(some idk) and the word with Red color is an example for me to explain ezier.

The aim of my suggestion is to help era players has a better and ezier life on farming and as an evidence or proof to get myself worth for the title Moderator Team??? (ignore this)

Jobs like mining is the most special work which has the priority of leveling up,which attract Graalians (you all call player like me that way).In the other hand, Graalians use to show off is showshells, showpizzas, showfishlevels, showmushrooms ........etc.

And the thing i want to introduce is to add a artifacts based on the show"jobs",we can earn a point in the Point Earning System to upgrade on each specific jobs on an Artifact House,

Point Earning System,PES
    You get points when u reach an amount of number of each Show"jobs" ( I set the range to get the points at first for 5k+ because 5k sellables is just extremely fast* to get <true )
    • 5000/10 000/15 000/20 000/25 000-1 points each
    • 50 000/60 000/70 000/80 000/90 000/100 000-2 points each
    • 250k/500k/750k-3 points each
    • 1Mil/5Mil/10Mil-4 points each
    • etc.....

Erm the range like that like giving too much lor but never mine this is just a suggestion =)

Artifacts
    >Showshells
    • I CANT LOSE A SHOVELS-Shovels has a chance of 0.05/0.1/0.5/1/5% to last longer (meaning is when ur shovel is broken,u have the chance on +1 shovel)
    • NO CRABS PLS-Increase the chance of preventing the crabs spawn 1/5/15/25/50/100% (some players don't like crab spawning it reduce the time for them to dig)
    • SHELL FOR MONEY-Increase the price of sellables by 1/2/4/8/16/32%(like tro og cost is 3 and if u unlocked the 32% artifact and u sell 100 u get 396 instead of 300 gralats)
    • MORE MORE MORE,MORE SHELLS-Having a chance of 1/5/10/15/25% chance to double ur sellables when u pick it up (concept like the black Friday 1)

>Showtrashs
    • TRASH PICKER-Increase the range of picking up the trash 5/10/15/20/25/30 pixel(i dont know this mean wat to u but for me is a dot like this . )
    • TRASH IS GOLD-Increase the price of sellables by 1/2/4/8/16/32%
    • TRASH MAGIC-Having a chance of 1/5/10/15/25% chance to double ur sellables when u pick it up (concept like the black Friday 1)

>Showmushrooms
    • MUSHROOM GRAVITY-Increase the range of picking up the trash 5/10/15/20/25/30 pixel(i dont know this mean wat to u but for me is a dot like this . )
    • 10 HAND-Increase the speed of picking up the mushrooms +1/2/3/4/5%per hit (i c when u pick mushrooms got % like flower/grape)
    • M FOR MORE M?-Increase the price of sellables by 1/2/4/8/16/32%
    • WITCH SPELL-Having a chance of 1/5/10/15/25% chance to double ur sellables when u pick it up (concept like the black Friday 1)

>Fishing/pizza/mining already got their own upgrades so i think its not necessary

Reward Room
    >This room is for swapping reward points for melee/gun/items/etc..... if they don't want exchange for upgrades

PTRP Machine
    >This room is for changing the points from PES into reward point

That's all for my artifacts suggestion,Thank you for spending ur time here =) <Oh no i forget to farm my 10k gralats from pizza n 1k shells> =(

Artifacts sounds cool

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Diehard, did you mean to say perk instead of artifact? When you say an artifact, I'm thinking of an item that has some ancient significance to it.

Good idea,
    But I think the pizza requirement for veteran speedy pizza should be increased (This is a nerf to pizzas)
    to enter from 3,000 to 10,000
    2nd floor from 4,500 (I think) to 15,000
    3rd floor from 7,500 to 30,000
    4th floor from 12,500 to 50,000

And maybe add hats for every 100K pizzas made up to 1.000.000

While 10,000 pizzas to enter seems like a very big amount it should be noted that 3,000 pizzas to be a veteran is very low and can be achieved in less than a week.
    Admins - - ERA

Fishing should have a chance to get more fishes at once or higher lvl get rid of trash

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    Fishing should have a chance to get more fishes at once or higher lvl get rid of trash
    I never think about that but i agree with u because fishing takes skills and concentrations

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Good idea,
    But I think the pizza requirement for veteran speedy pizza should be increased (This is a nerf to pizzas)
    to enter from 3,000 to 10,000
    2nd floor from 4,500 (I think) to 15,000
    3rd floor from 7,500 to 30,000
    4th floor from 12,500 to 50,000

And maybe add hats for every 100K pizzas made up to 1.000.000

While 10,000 pizzas to enter seems like a very big amount it should be noted that 3,000 pizzas to be a veteran is very low and can be achieved in less than a week.
    agree i can get to 2k in just a day

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Diehard, did you mean to say perk instead of artifact? When you say an artifact, I'm thinking of an item that has some ancient significance to it.
    probably haha sry for my bad english xD