Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: flappy snk

flappy snk

It's tough you can only get, at most, 3,600 tickets in one hour strictly off this arcade game. I'm not complaining just throwing it out there for anyone interested. For my case, my goal is the SharkNader (20k), DinoSmash (25k), and O.P.R.(50) (95k tickets in total) so far I'm at 40k arcade tickets about 11 hours of just playing flappy snk. I have a feeling that once I finish my road to 95k tickets I'm going to be dreaming about flappy snk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    It's tough you can only get, at most, 3,600 tickets in one hour strictly off this arcade game. I'm not complaining just throwing it out there for anyone interested. For my case, my goal is the SharkNader (20k), DinoSmash (25k), and O.P.R.(50) (95k tickets in total) so far I'm at 40k arcade tickets about 11 hours of just playing flappy snk. I have a feeling that once I finish my road to 95k tickets I'm going to be dreaming about flappy snk.
    I started hallucinating Flappy snk because I would play it for 14 hours at a time when it was brand new lol.

Geez, I remember when it was released and the arcade was a nice place to hangout. But 14 hours at a time??? omg

I would recommend doing some breaks cause lmao, your eyes not gonna survive this XP mu highscore was one meteor per day, but not 11 hours in a time

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

@SashaGryg; that's still a lot lol. Quick update I'm at 50k, yay! A little bit more than halfway done

Woah who would play 14 hours of Graal at a time

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Woah who would play 14 hours of Graal at a time
    I had once played 49 hours of graal in one sitting when I had insomnia. I had no life then and I have no life now

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I had once played 49 hours of graal in one sitting when I had insomnia. I had no life then and I have no life now
    I used to play 2 hours a day and that was when I was active

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Used to play for 5 minutes everyday bc i was too bad at it

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

Yeah I'ma take a 2 or 1 week break from arcade since I already bought the O.P.R. and buying the SharkNader and DinoSmash together will cost me less than the O.P.R.