Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter/Xmas Graphics Contest 2018

is it okay to download a hat in google and erase everything and make my own I just want the frame size please help

Sent from my S56 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    Well I did something nice, but I couldn't make a cool "effect" since I'm on mobile and there's no transparent color it would've been so cool
    ey did u download a hat on google and erase everything and make your own so you can get the frame size or you just really made it and its ur frame size?

Hey hey hey I made a hat and tested it on my phone heres a video. Im about to submit it I hope I win https://youtu.be/wWo4X-i5jns

Quote Originally Posted by Ishiki View Post
    ey did u download a hat on google and erase everything and make your own so you can get the frame size or you just really made it and its ur frame size?

I was talking about my weapon, but I also did a hat and for that I used this template. I got it from here --> Templates

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup666 View Post
    Hey hey hey I made a hat and tested it on my phone heres a video. Im about to submit it I hope I win https://youtu.be/wWo4X-i5jns
    Looks good to me, on mine I took a more Xmas approach to both the weapon and hat.

there two types of background is all the same? lmao sorry im new

Oh honestly I'm using a phone rn and I have to make a frame transparent, paste the image, then erase everything except for the heads. And then once you're done with the hat and all it's sides, then you can erase the heads too.

Well I did something nice, but I couldn't make a cool "effect" since I'm on mobile and there's no transparent color it would've been so cool
    You can always try IsoPix lol, it can be transparent.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iurr View Post
    You can always try IsoPix lol, it can be transparent.

Yeah, but can you do a transparent color. Like for example, the color red but you can still see your character behind the layer of transparent red

Yeah, but can you do a transparent color. Like for example, the color red but you can still see your character behind the layer of transparent red
    Hm i dont know, haha i havent really experimented it very well.

I recommend using a computer instead of using your phone. xD
    If computer is available for you, try to download GIMP or Medibang because I usually edit images with these apps. c:

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk