Thread: Cops Vs Gangsters

Banned

Lightbulb Cops Vs Gangsters

In the future I would like to see some content to actually do with this. Atm we have these alignment points that mean nothing, I was told this was supposed to be a major part of Era, but up to now it isn't at all.

Ideas for Cops Vs Gangsters content:

-Quests: Depending on your alignment you could do different quests for the cops or gangsters faction.

-Territory: Different parts of the map are run by cops or gangsters, make the scenery believeable. For example near the gangsters territory there could be graffiti, pimps(not to be funny),etc. For the Cops there could be police stations, outpost, etc.

-Weekend Events: Every weekend or 2 could have like a competition for cops and gangsters. These could vary from most kills of opposing faction, Most $ earned, etc. There could maybe even be like a small gralat boost for the winning faction for that week.

-Alignment points fixed: Instead of getting the points from killing players of the opposing faction their should be jobs or work you can do to get whichever alignment you want. The reason is atm you can't really choose what you want to be, if you are basing and a cop runs in and you wanted to be a cop you still have to kill him or you will lose the base which drops your alignment points. The jobs could vary from hitman tasks, catching a crook, etc.

Any thoughts?

Good ideas

you should be given the option to be a cop or gangster.

agree =] i really want see cops vs gangsters war in game
    maybe we can choose a alignment to decide which faction you are (cop or gangster)
    once you choose then u cant change it anymore.

I like this idea.. there needs to be more cops vs gangsters material.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    In the future I would like to see some content to actually do with this. Atm we have these alignment points that mean nothing, I was told this was supposed to be a major part of Era, but up to now it isn't at all.

Ideas for Cops Vs Gangsters content:

-Quests: Depending on your alignment you could do different quests for the cops or gangsters faction.

-Territory: Different parts of the map are run by cops or gangsters, make the scenery believeable. For example near the gangsters territory there could be graffiti, pimps(not to be funny),etc. For the Cops there could be police stations, outpost, etc.

-Weekend Events: Every weekend or 2 could have like a competition for cops and gangsters. These could vary from most kills of opposing faction, Most $ earned, etc. There could maybe even be like a small gralat boost for the winning faction for that week.

-Alignment points fixed: Instead of getting the points from killing players of the opposing faction their should be jobs or work you can do to get whichever alignment you want. The reason is atm you can't really choose what you want to be, if you are basing and a cop runs in and you wanted to be a cop you still have to kill him or you will lose the base which drops your alignment points. The jobs could vary from hitman tasks, catching a crook, etc.

Any thoughts?
    I may be wrong but I think alignment doesn't change inside bases.

It only changes when a player kills another player outside a level.

Banned
    Oh my bad, I still don't think people actually pay attention to who they kill to get a certain alignment.