Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rewards for logging in and Server time.

Rewards for logging in and Server time.

Hello everyone I would like to ask why we do not add rewards for logging in every day??

To avoid that people can not benefit from a bug:

Why do not we add a "clock" on the server (server time)?
    With this, many problems could be solved and it would be comfortable for everyone.
    For example:
    -To notify special events.
    -Distribute schedules better.
    And many more things….

Rewards:
    1.Monday -> 50 Burgers
    2.Tuesday -> 100 Gralats
    3.Wednesday-> 50 hotdogs
    4.Thursday -> 100 Valentine heal bombs
    5.Friday-> 5 plasma coins?? (if you can not)-> 100 Broken Baubles
    6.Saturday-> 100Gralats (again)
    7.Sunday -> 1 event coin piece

If one day you do not connect, you will not get the rewards

Example:
    On Tuesday you do not connect to graal, then you will not have the rewards of the following days.
    You'll have to wait until the next Monday.

This ain't it chief, way too much would be given away. Anyone could just log on for like 30 seconds just to receive said reward. Players would abuse the system. And about the server time I think there's already one, if I'm not mistaken you can type "showtime" in-game to see it. But I don't think it works on IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    This ain't it chief, way too much would be given away. Anyone could just log on for like 30 seconds just to receive said reward. Players would abuse the system. And about the server time I think there's already one, if I'm not mistaken you can type "showtime" in-game to see it. But I don't think it works on IOS

In most games there are daily rewards even those that are pay to win >.> I think with the daily rewards they would encourage people not to leave the game. Yes, with 10 seconds that you connect to Graal you would have the reward as the other games.
    As for the rewards that are given, it is very little
    ohhh okay, but the server time it is uncomfortable to see, should be put in a more visible place such as the map
    Last edited by Adrian321; 12-01-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Why not just add daily missions?
    “Kill 50 people” [Reward: 100 gralats]
    “Dig 200 trochus” [Reward: 200 gralats]
    It actually kinda fits the theme of graal since there are a lot of activities to do. The rewards doesn’t have to be always equivalent to the difficulty of the mission. As long you participate and complete it (for example you could get 2000 gralats for killing 20 people on your 7th day of doing missions consecutively).

Yeah ^^

Also these rewards you proposed are too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Why not just add daily missions?
    “Kill 50 people” [Reward: 100 gralats]
    “Dig 200 trochus” [Reward: 200 gralats]
    It actually kinda fits the theme of graal since there are a lot of activities to do. The rewards doesn’t have to be always equivalent to the difficulty of the mission. As long you participate and complete it (for example you could get 2000 gralats for killing 20 people on your 7th day of doing missions consecutively).

if it's a good idea but you get faster 100 gralats than 50 kills. It should be balanced or put other rewards.

Manager
    Login rewards won't happen (it'll be abused, people will create a tonne of alts, log in, log out, then eventually trade all tradeables to main).

However, daily missions are a good idea; this is something I'm putting some thought into implementing at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Yeah ^^

Also these rewards you proposed are too much.
    50 burgers- hotdogs are spent in less than 1 hour......
    100Gralats you get in 5 minutes.........
    100 Valentine heal bomb -> it may be too much->we reduce it to 25-40
    5 plasma coins-> 2 plasma coins or 50 Broken Baubles
    1 event coin piece-> you need 3 weeks to get 1 ec if you do not do events

If you tell me that this is a lot I throw myself over a bridge

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Login rewards won't happen (it'll be abused, people will create a tonne of alts, log in, log out, then eventually trade all tradeables to main).

However, daily missions are a good idea; this is something I'm putting some thought into implementing at some point.

Agree, but people already abuse the system creating more accs to get more foods

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post

Just script it so the items that they obtain through daily rewards are set untradeable (so like if you har 200 burgers and 100 vday bombs from the log in then you cant trade this)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Just script it so the items that they obtain through daily rewards are set untradeable (so like if you har 200 burgers and 100 vday bombs from the log in then you cant trade this)

yeah, or also put a minimum of hours to get the daily rewards for example +500 hours or 1k+