Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rewards for logging in and Server time.

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Just script it so the items that they obtain through daily rewards are set untradeable (so like if you har 200 burgers and 100 vday bombs from the log in then you cant trade this)
    Not possible unless you create a whole new item, which would take up another inventory slot, which would separately have to be equipped, etc..

It makes no sense to spend time doing all of that when daily missions / quests would take a similar amount of work and would ensure people don't just log in, and then out. I don't like the idea on that basis.

Leveler
    ^^ wouldn't you be able to like for every x amount of x added to acc from daily login that amount is untradeable but when you use the item those are the first amounts used. But yeah I'd definitely love to see some dsily daily quest.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Login rewards won't happen (it'll be abused, people will create a tonne of alts, log in, log out, then eventually trade all tradeables to main).

However, daily missions are a good idea; this is something I'm putting some thought into implementing at some point.
    2 years ago this idea was speculated. Please be the one to bring Daily missions alive, it would be so nice.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    Login rewards won't happen (it'll be abused, people will create a tonne of alts, log in, log out, then eventually trade all tradeables to main).

However, daily missions are a good idea; this is something I'm putting some thought into implementing at some point.
    Pretty much what Junz said here is right. In most if not all games that have a daily reward system there is no trade feature, which prevents any possible exploiting.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ly-Login-Bonus

I came up with an idea like this last year. Not sure how balanced it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ly-Login-Bonus

I came up with an idea like this last year. Not sure how balanced it is though.
    I saw this thread when it was created. The sad part is that you can exploit this by having multiple alt accounts gain gralets. After there is a good amount, converting them into a tradable like a shovel or a melee etc would upset the balance of everything in graal.
    For example, it is extremely cheap to buy food to the point where people give food away because of AFKing multiple alts and then trading that food to one account. On a computer, I believe you can log onto Graal Era with the same PC with 5 accounts simultaneously. Daily Missions would ensure this is not exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Why not just add daily missions?
    “Kill 50 people” [Reward: 100 gralats]
    “Dig 200 trochus” [Reward: 200 gralats]
    It actually kinda fits the theme of graal since there are a lot of activities to do. The rewards doesn’t have to be always equivalent to the difficulty of the mission. As long you participate and complete it (for example you could get 2000 gralats for killing 20 people on your 7th day of doing missions consecutively).
    killing people is sound like graal classics

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    50 burgers- hotdogs are spent in less than 1 hour......
    100Gralats you get in 5 minutes.........
    100 Valentine heal bomb -> it may be too much->we reduce it to 25-40
    5 plasma coins-> 2 plasma coins or 50 Broken Baubles
    1 event coin piece-> you need 3 weeks to get 1 ec if you do not do events

If you tell me that this is a lot I throw myself over a bridge

- - - Updated - - -
    Sorry but I still consider the EC piece a lot.