Hi, many peoples known me because I’m brainless, but imma be serious about this fact that Fortress won’t work and getting 1 tag only would be a great idea.
First of all, I had a mafia shift that now is gone (thanks NBK who tried to make me grow up), but I sadly tried to make base fun, with warring many gangs at alliance like GrimReapers and Presage.
But sadly when I decided to pk a astro gang wich name is Resilience my shift was gone cause I was unhealthy to The Alliance.
That show how Resilience leader cried because he cannot handle his base when they were 18 on tag and 5 of my ranks were taking the flag and held it for 10 minutes, pathetic right? The Alliance is just a pretext to get many sht gangs to get some helps and only giving them a 4-6H shifts, and sitting on a base getting hours is boring, Raiding base to get hours is boring cause we gonna get Confiance example who had to sucks Obsidian di** to get help cause Wyvern were ending them, 20 mins later we saw whole alliance warring us.
5 bases only would be good to see and make base fun again
(Sorry for my broken English)