Hello, my name is Bill and I am the leader of the gang called Catalyst. Recently there has been talks of the "fortress" that is due to come out. And I just wanted to say that the fortress WILL NOT fix basing at all. Your only giving the upper tier obsidian sucker gangs even more rewards. Let me explain:

The gangs NBK, Obsidian, Arcane, Region, and Grim are all "allied" within this game. While yes there is 3 flags yet you count 5 gangs that are all "allied".
That is problem number one, yet it is easily fixed as many of those gangs could not fight for themselves on this server. All of those gangs rely on using dukes account or using other leaders to carry their gang themselves. While I could throw shots at gang leaders right now, I am not going to, and I ask no one throws shots at any leaders under this post. Anyway, Grim will take a shift at the fortress, as will Region. And since "The Alliance" loses hours everyday to raiders. The fortress will only make it easier and easier for them to make shifts within it and keep a continuous flow of hours. Now, while you say that this will keep the gang out of the regular basing map. It won't. NBK has gangs liked forced, arcane can make another gang to home base gurre, and now your basically giving gangs even more rewards.

The REAL solution to the basing problem is: DO NOT LET PEOPLE USE OTHER PEOPLES ACCOUNTS.

Ban the idea of letting regular members or people other than the account owner to use their account. Look at Mafia right now, Imperium is fighting Duke. I know of more then 5 people who have access to Dukes account. While Duke is widely known on the server, this makes the war easy for smaller gangs. Bruno uses dukes account to win mafia this way his gang can have it after he's done with using Dukes popularity. While yes even I am at fault for letting people use my account, I 100% agree it is UNFAIR. Having people use your account so your constantly online for hours at a time ruins basing

To sum up my post:

The fortress is NOT the solution, and this is coming from someone who cannot stand the higher up gangs who band together.

The real solution: BAN Account Sharing. People use Dukes account to win wars in basing they cannot win themselves.