Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Fortress Won't Work, and The Real Way to Fix Basing

A chance for a new generation? Are you dumb? Gangs are being spoonfed hours and any newer gangs that want to base get teamed on by 50 gangs. How is this giving new people chances? And I didn't know taking bases and actually basing the right way is called "bullying"

There are 10 bases, disable 5 of them one day then disable the other 5 the next so it’s kind of a rotation of base layouts that gangs can base at. This way there’s not 10 active bases around the map and if gangs want hours they have to actively fight for the limited number of bases. I truly believe this is the solution because the one way to increase competition is taking away availability, not adding more availability (fortress).
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by GraalGamer99 View Post
    Let’s be honest here. Bill. You’re known to have bullied a lot of gangs in the past and especially the smaller gangs. I do agree with Fortress isn’t going to fix **** but Duke out of every other leader is actually creating a whole new generation of basing, giving new people chances to ACTUALLY have a chance at getting rewards without bigger gangs targetting them. Some people may think it’s stupid or what ever but I don’t mind. I do small raids to get my name known in game
    But I don’t go out of my way to walk myself into a death trap and war all of The Alliance. Everything takes time to get to where you want to be. I can see that you’ve tired yourself by warring something you fought you could win.
    Overall I don’t mind The Alliance. It’s a chance for a new generation of Era.
    The common misconception I bullied gangs is the fact that I based how Era is suppose to. I didn't sit in a base and wait for my rewards like all of these new gangs. It's not bullying, it's called BASING. Anyway, this new generation is going to kill the game more then it already is. Tell me, what's the point of spending hours basing a day, just to afk in a base and wait for rewards. There's no point in that.

Quote Originally Posted by yaboirobb View Post
    Actually lowering the amount of bases would be cancer because then the strong gangs would just monopolize the fewer bases and then there would truly be a basing disaster

That's why we would have to close 5 bases temporarily until the fortress is added

Quote Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
    A chance for a new generation? Are you dumb? Gangs are being spoonfed hours and any newer gangs that want to base get teamed on by 50 gangs. How is this giving new people chances? And I didn't know taking bases and actually basing the right way is called "bullying"
    Well, let’s put it this way. These smaller gangs I’ve seen always never got the chance due to bigger gangs opposing on them. To actually see new gangs coming into the system and bigger gangs not giving the new generations a chance is a good sight to see. A lot of the older gangs are gone. I just think this thread is a complaint because y’all ain’t getting the chance to base because of your Past decisions have come to bite on you on the back side.

How about making one person only able to join one single basing gang? Players who owns gang tag which holding neo zone wont be able to join other gang which holding another base.

Well, let’s put it this way. These smaller gangs I’ve seen always never got the chance due to bigger gangs opposing on them. To actually see new gangs coming into the system and bigger gangs not giving the new generations a chance is a good sight to see. A lot of the older gangs are gone. I just think this thread is a complaint because y’all ain’t getting the chance to base because of your Past decisions have come to bite on you on the back side.
    A little more and you say that the duke is a savior, a god.

Do you think it's fair that a gang from the past has struggled to get those rewards, say 4k and now a gang of the new generation does it without any effort?
    Are you still thinking that it is not a lack of respect?
    Is it normal for you to go to a base and see only 3 people?
    It is normal to need more than 5 gangs to defeat 1????
    Do you think being at the base afk is entertaining?

As I said before, Duke has destroyed the base system and people like you who need help to keep the base of 1 simple pker are scared.
    There are a few ways to make small gangs grow but you defend duke because you want to make the least effort. And the funniest thing is that these gangs think they are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    A little more and you say that the duke is a savior, a god.

Do you think it's fair that a gang from the past has struggled to get those rewards, say 4k and now a gang of the new generation does it without any effort?
    Are you still thinking that it is not a lack of respect?
    Is it normal for you to go to a base and see only 3 people?
    It is normal to need more than 5 gangs to defeat 1????
    Do you think being at the base afk is entertaining?

As I said before, Duke has destroyed the base system and people like you who need help to keep the base of 1 simple pker are scared.
    There are a few ways to make small gangs grow but you defend duke because you want to make the least effort. And the funniest thing is that these gangs think they are the best.
    I’m not expressing a biased opinion ONLY TO ALLIANCE. I just think y’all have it hard because y’all have made silly choices in the past.
    There’s respect with everyone, those who aren’t respected in game obviously deserve nothing.
    Well it can be normal during a non active time zone for there to be little to no one.
    If a Alliance was created for a reason obviously to push out cancerous gangs who dwell on picking on weaker groups.
    If there’s a base that’s afk raid it simple. Don’t go trying to eat something you know you can’t win.

I’m not defending Duke or Alliance. I even stated myself if you read “ fortress isn’t going to fix anything “ so saying I don’t agree with this system. I don’t even have a shift in game so how am I supposed to “ have the least effort “ as you quote.

The smaller gangs I’ve seen grow are just sub ordinates of a major scale gang. That’s all I seen in the past no major gang would ever let a outsider in unless it benefits them. There may be some thay think they are the best but that’s what happens when you base most develop a ego.

I’m not expressing a biased opinion ONLY TO ALLIANCE. I just think y’all have it hard because y’all have made silly choices in the past.
    There’s respect with everyone, those who aren’t respected in game obviously deserve nothing.
    Well it can be normal during a non active time zone for there to be little to no one.
    If a Alliance was created for a reason obviously to push out cancerous gangs who dwell on picking on weaker groups.
    If there’s a base that’s afk raid it simple. Don’t go trying to eat something you know you can’t win.

I’m not defending Duke or Alliance. I even stated myself if you read “ fortress isn’t going to fix anything “ so saying I don’t agree with this system. I don’t even have a shift in game so how am I supposed to “ have the least effort “ as you quote.

The smaller gangs I’ve seen grow are just sub ordinates of a major scale gang. That’s all I seen in the past no major gang would ever let a outsider in unless it benefits them. There may be some thay think they are the best but that’s what happens when you base most develop a ego.
    The alliance was created for a reason and that reason is to help the smaller gangs? Through a "dictatorship"?? Since when does duke care about the smallest gangs?
    To expel the cancerous gangs? Then obsidian and NBK what are they?

About this system that one day will be added to the game, you can not comment on something that you do not have experience. Do you know how this system will work with some data that BitzSam has given? Wow you must be the smartest person.

It is useless to attack an AFK base or with few members, because you will be trampled by the alliance. The only thing you can do is to annoy people-> Pking
    You should see the ego of Obs and NBK

Ok ok ok, this is SO FALSE. I was picked on throughout my whole time leading until eventually I became stronger than most people. Thats the way of the game, you fight till you become stronger than the others. But, a gang sitting in a base, and getting their "shift" everyday, isn't getting stronger. Rather they are just counting down days till they get their rewards that they shouldn't have. Basing is so messed up because of this. The gangs who rely on other gangs do NOT deserve rewards. Do it yourself, or don't base.