Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Fortress Won't Work, and The Real Way to Fix Basing

Basing sucks

Hi, many peoples known me because I’m brainless, but imma be serious about this fact that Fortress won’t work and getting 1 tag only would be a great idea.
    First of all, I had a mafia shift that now is gone (thanks NBK who tried to make me grow up), but I sadly tried to make base fun, with warring many gangs at alliance like GrimReapers and Presage.
    But sadly when I decided to pk a astro gang wich name is Resilience my shift was gone cause I was unhealthy to The Alliance.
    That show how Resilience leader cried because he cannot handle his base when they were 18 on tag and 5 of my ranks were taking the flag and held it for 10 minutes, pathetic right? The Alliance is just a pretext to get many sht gangs to get some helps and only giving them a 4-6H shifts, and sitting on a base getting hours is boring, Raiding base to get hours is boring cause we gonna get Confiance example who had to sucks Obsidian di** to get help cause Wyvern were ending them, 20 mins later we saw whole alliance warring us.
    5 bases only would be good to see and make base fun again
    (Sorry for my broken English)

I think a good solution would be to cap major gangs that hold bases 24/7 to 2-3 hours daily and after the timer is up the gang can't enter the base.

Sounds good, I also don't like the concept of big gangs spoon feeding new smaller gangs for base hours and then they end up with gang hats. What happened to the rush of a good challenge years ago...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    It's pretty much impossible for players to assume the effects of an entirely new system even before it has been implemented. Depending how it changes basing after a period of time will influences its future updates so we're mostly just going to have to observe what it does after its release. If it doesn't work out, it'll be changed accordingly.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by GraalGamer99 View Post
    Well, let’s put it this way. These smaller gangs I’ve seen always never got the chance due to bigger gangs opposing on them. To actually see new gangs coming into the system and bigger gangs not giving the new generations a chance is a good sight to see. A lot of the older gangs are gone. I just think this thread is a complaint because y’all ain’t getting the chance to base because of your Past decisions have come to bite on you on the back side.
    I completely disagree with you, like what are you even talking about. "These smaller gangs I've seen always never got the chance due to bigger gangs opposing them" lots of these gangs that have shifts now never even existed or even tried to get hours, theyre just branches of of old nbk and obs members or are just friends with ismail and got a free shift. The gangs that got ended didnt even make bad decisions we were just playing the game and the alliance had to ruin it because they dont understand what the word "fun" means and they just want to sit in a base afk to get rewards that mean nothing because they didnt work for it. Now its harder more than ever to start a gang so you're point on that is completely wrong. Now if you raid a gang you WILL get eatten by the alliance. Even astro gangs like 2EZBro and Confiance who have basically no loyals, can still war because every other gang on the map is down to carry them. Rewind a few months ago when the alliance didnt exist, you couldve possibly gotten a shift if you actually worked for it, if you got friends, and pked a gang to get then annoyed enough to get you a shift. Now thats impossible. An example of that is Peppermint Ninjas and Elite Era(which is now black flag) . Peppermint Ninjas used to attack Guerre , the base i defended, they relentessly pked to the point where i peaced them and they stopped pking us and they went attacking other gangs in return for us not to help the gangs they attacked. It was a way to lower the amount of enimies you had to focus on 1 target. Elite Era however was a gang full of astros but they could rec 25 which got nbk mad and then NBK peaced Elite Era and gave them a shift. Now thats not possible.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    I think a good solution would be to cap major gangs that hold bases 24/7 to 2-3 hours daily and after the timer is up the gang can't enter the base.
    In all honesty, I kind of agree and disagree with this?? Like it would help to prevent the top gangs from holding bases, but then again, the members could always spread out to other gangs and repeat the process with other gangs. Unless the timer is set to where those players aren't allowed to go in, then that would be both good and bad? I feel like if it was that way, then the player base might go down a bit since they would have nothing else to do but to either trade, PK, or spar.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    Thats a horrible solution because it would take YEARS to get their rewards if they only got 2-3 hours daily. If your gang had 0 hours and you got 3 hours a day it would take you 666.666 days or nearly 2 years to reach 2k. That would literally kill the games player count. That would exclude the possibility of getting better rewards because do you honestly believe this game is going to be alive in a couple years

Quote Originally Posted by yaboirobb View Post
    Thats a horrible solution because it would take YEARS to get their rewards if they only got 2-3 hours daily. If your gang had 0 hours and you got 3 hours a day it would take you 666.666 days or nearly 2 years to reach 2k. That would literally kill the games player count. That would exclude the possibility of getting better rewards because do you honestly believe this game is going to be alive in a couple years

Hence the "major gangs"

Having one basing tag would be the best solution. For example, players who own Obsidian gang tag even though they are not wearing it, wont be able to get rec invitation to Lightsout which holding another base. If a player gets rec to a gang which get the base, they will get aumatically kicked.

This is pretty hard to be scripted

This idea can actually avoid gangs helping each other.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    Having one basing tag would be the best solution. For example, players who own Obsidian gang tag even though they are not wearing it, wont be able to get rec invitation to Lightsout which holding another base. If a player gets rec to a gang which get the base, they will get aumatically kicked.

This is pretty hard to be scripted

This idea can actually avoid gangs helping each other.
    This is not hard to script at all. Let's clarify that. The issue is something soluble for everyone without making it 10 times as hard for someone to obtain gang rewards than previous gangs.