Thread: Pumpkin quest

Pumpkin quest

So, for the quest, you find pumpkins. Then take them to a hut thingy, I found one by Chinatown and one by the digging beach. Then you get points to redeem at the holiday shop. I have been attempting the pumpkin quest for an hour. I got a pumpkin then got scared I was going to get pk'ed so I went inside a building and dropped it. So definitely not enough pumpkins spawning and most people don't get how the quest works. The rewards are amazing and I am grateful for this quest thingy but it is really frustrating.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

The spider spawn rate for that mining quest was horrible too. Hopefully they’ll fix the pumpkins spawn rate if it’s too low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    The spider spawn rate for that mining quest was horrible too. Hopefully they’ll fix the pumpkins spawn rate if it’s too low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's even worse than the spiders.

Maybe up the spawn rates of each type of pumpkin a bit, I've only seen the huge pumpkin once since Jeff made the announcement in-game

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    Maybe up the spawn rates of each type of pumpkin a bit, I've only seen the huge pumpkin once since Jeff made the announcement in-game
    Yes please

It would be better if they could make the event in case it is something choto and they would improve it by increasing the appearance rate of the pumpkin