Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Coin and DM Cannon.

Exotic Coin and DM Cannon.

I have been told that this years exotic coins from gifts will most likely not be tradeable. I think this is unfair. It is not the communities fault that some higher staff did illegal things with them. Also, this years current exotic items aren’t very balanced. The Dark Matter Cannon loses to BAR 70% of the time. This is completely absurd because the exotic cannon is 200k gralats plus an exotic coin. Sure it has a laser beam and cool graphics but it is not very good. Its a little slower than BAR, has a smaller clip and the laser is so easy to dodge. What do you guys think?

let the snow come first then it will be seen if they can be exchanged they are acting slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    let the snow come first then it will be seen if they can be exchanged they are acting slowly
    They need to make better decisions.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    I have been told that this years exotic coins from gifts will most likely not be tradeable. I think this is unfair. It is not the communities fault that some higher staff did illegal things with them. Also, this years current exotic items aren’t very balanced. The Dark Matter Cannon loses to BAR 70% of the time. This is completely absurd because the exotic cannon is 200k gralats plus an exotic coin. Sure it has a laser beam and cool graphics but it is not very good. Its a little slower than BAR, has a smaller clip and the laser is so easy to dodge. What do you guys think?
    Exotic coins should have never been tradable in the first place. I do however, believe that the exotic items should be buffed or their price should be lowered.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    Exotic coins should have never been tradable in the first place. I do however, believe that the exotic items should be buffed or their price should be lowered.
    They were tradeable. Just because staff is corrupt and spawned them in does NOT mean we should suffer the consequences.

They were tradeable. Just because staff is corrupt and spawned them in does NOT mean we should suffer the consequences.
    It wasn't just the staff that were corrupt. You can't really pin the blame on JUST them. The players that were involved should be blamed as well, for using the spawned items for their own benefits. Knowing this, I feel like making the exotic coins untradeable was and still is a great decision.

They need to make better decisions.
    the worst they could do is put the event now when they could perfectly have done it in January or February
    very badly placed and that's why they always have no time to do things

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    It wasn't just the staff that were corrupt. You can't really pin the blame on JUST them. The players that were involved should be blamed as well, for using the spawned items for their own benefits. Knowing this, I feel like making the exotic coins untradeable was and still is a great decision.
    The whole community has to suffer for the staff and a few players doing illegal things. That is WRONG. So no, horrible decision.

The whole community has to suffer for the staff and a few players doing illegal things. That is WRONG. So no, horrible decision.
    It wasn't just a "few." It was quite a handful of people that were doing illegal activities. Feel free to prove me otherwise. I think it's a great decision to prevent USD and a few other things; however, don't get me wrong though, there is still USD that still happens, but what can we do? That's something only the higherups are able to handle, not us.

Rodeo
    I know they were tradable, but they shouldn’t have been. I hope they do become untradable so that way people don’t try to scam or use it to benefit themselves in another way.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns