Thread: Buff The ThanksGiving Gun Aka Matchlock Musket

Buff The ThanksGiving Gun Aka Matchlock Musket

I really like the gun but i feel like i could've bought neo and it would've been better,I bought the gun for 25k and since only a few people bought it i would like it to be buffed.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LarryTheDrunk View Post
    I really like the gun but i feel like i could've bought neo and it would've been better,I bought the gun for 25k and since only a few people bought it i would like it to be buffed.

In what aspects are you wanting it to be buffed? I feel like if you're gonna state that it needs to be buffed, you should state the reason(s) as to why it should be buffed, what should be buffed, etc. Simply stating that you "like" the gun, doesn't really give any reasoning as to why it should be buffed.

Well,I would like a damage buff and a clip size buff,It woild really get it moving,and i like it but that wasn't why i wanted it buffed,it has a very low performance rate for its price

Bitzsam made a thread about damage buffs on guns - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...n+damage+buffs

I suggest maybe making a post on that thread about the gun you wish to be buffed, I'm sure Bitzsam will see your post and look into it.
    Disc - Jasue#2901