Thread: I think Pumpkins should spawn more frequently

I think Pumpkins should spawn more frequently

This event is making me really mad! I’m gonna be 80 years old by the time I get 100 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacolas420 View Post
    This event is making me really mad! I’m gonna be 80 years old by the time I get 100 coins.
    There was a guide that was just recently posted that will help you get more "pumpkin points." Link - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Harvest-Quest So there's no reason to buff the respawning % of the pumpkins. Just give it time and less and less people will stop finding them.

I have my own strategy and it still takes forever. I wait in a spot where no one comes and I get my pumpkins.

I have my own strategy and it still takes forever. I wait in a spot where no one comes and I get my pumpkins.
    Waiting in one spot will guarantee you pumpkins, but at the cost of your time. It's recommended to roam around the same area, rather than staying in one spot. But if "waiting" in a spot means roaming around the same area, my apologies. Maybe try going to southridge where it's less active as compared to northridge?

I’ll try again. Hopefully the developer increases the spawns

I’ll try again. Hopefully the developer increases the spawns
    Good luck with hunting for pumpkins! If you have any other inquiries, feel free to pm me about it through the forums or in-game. My name's Vince* and I'm currently the leader of the gang Top Ramen.
    (someone please close this thread now)

Thanks For Helping me. Don’t close this thread ......