Hi my name is BXM( BanditXMoneyBag$$) and i have a list of reasons adding onto what Bill said under, “why the fortress will not work.”

For One: Tons of gangs are already remaking their gangs such as LightsOut they had a gang under “S L U Elite,” which recently hit 2000 hours from riding by LO side & “The Alliance.” All this means is big gangs just have to make a new gang on a diff acc transfer there ranks and build it up.

2: More than 50% of the gangs are all under control of “The Alliance,” or Region, Obsidian, NaturalBornKillaz, etc. This is where those gangs feed baby gangs shifts and hours at their base until they recieve their rewards. It all doesn’t sound unfair at first i admit, but look: these gangs do not allow ANY raids at ANY part of night,noon,or even Night. If you raid they call a full gang and take there base back which then leads into “war” where NO gangs except the string 2 gangs warring get hours so even another loss.

3: Here is my solutions: Make it where gangs can only hold a base for a certain hours at a time maybe 1 hour at a base at a time or 2. This will make it where more bases are open due to having to switch bases. That could also fail if the alliance keeps growing..

Solution 2: Simply add more than 1 foretress. Turn the mansion that has been in era and is useless into a fortress, and orher useless places. Make one where only gangs 10k-15k can enter & one to 16k-30k, and one wear only gangs 0-1000 hours can enter. This will open tons of bases which will also lead to the seperstion of the Alliance due to there is plently of bases so they wont need a powerful alliance like that. But make the gangs below 1000 still allowed to enter regular bases ! Basically ur opening atleast 9-6 new bases for high houred gangs.

Solution 3: Make basing HARDER att timers to trap placements,gas,gas guns,heal bombs. Same way u did with food ! This will make it where gangs cannot spam traps snd gas guns on doors, but increase flag to 75 HP. Add more entrances to bases (make it hard for door spammers with gas,grenade,psgs.)

SOLUTION 4 FINAL.: if all fails simply rework the basing system entirely. In order to decrease account sharing put a limit on how many accs u can acess to a account. Inside bases bring guns back to normal ! NO BUFFS !!! BRING GUNS BACK TO NORMAL BEFORE SAM MESSED THEM ALL UP OR ATLEAST REMOVE THE NEE BUFF! NO 12.5 DMG BAR.

Thats all i can really think of anything wring with what i said please say below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk