Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Gun Buffs: HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

New Gun Buffs: HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

New Gun Nerfs/ how to fix.

Tons of people love & hate the new gun buffs and im in between. I think there was a better way to do it and heres how:

Guns up to 50k $ get a .5 dmg upgrade
    >guns from 60-100k get a 1.5
    >up to 150k get a 2 dmg
    >and up to 200k get 2.5.

REWARD GUNS
    > all reward guns should just get a 1.5 dmg upgrade as they are good the way they sit or find a different stat to increase such and accuracy, fr,mobility or hell even add a new feature or something.

EC GUNS
    >2 dmg uograde on all basic guns above 50 ec
    no flames or any guns that shoot snything different than bullets any guy that cost less should only get a 1-1.5 dmg upgrade.
    *NO SPECIAL GUNS ONLY GUNS THAT SHOOT REGULAR BULLETS AND DONT STACK.*
    *NO GUNS THAT EXPLOAD IN ANY FORM.*

EXOTIC GUNS:
    NO UPGRADE THEY ARE GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT AND SRE STILL OP.

> DO THE BUFFS BASED ON PRICE NOT DAMAGE THIS WILL MAKE IT WHERE NEWER PEOPLE STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO WIRK FOR RATHER THAN JUST BUYING A 50K GUN AND HAVING 10 DMG.<

LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's say that these upgrades were implemented, you do realize that both BAR and Mini would be too overpowered for its price? We would be talking about a 12.5 dmg gun, with a 20 clip, a medium/lowish recoil, and a somewhat in between reload speed. But then again, BAR is already doing 11.5 dmg so.

Keep the rules they have ofc, NO STACKED GUNS OR SPAMMY GUNS LIKE MINI,CHEM,ELECT STAFF.

You guys are dumb. Every gun has its own advantage. BAR has low firerate. Minigun deals 6.5 dmg isnt OP. Newbies might have cheap gun which deal 10 dmg but those cheap guns usually are high freeze, low clip or even slow firerate.

This seems really unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    You guys are dumb. Every gun has its own advantage. BAR has low firerate. Minigun deals 6.5 dmg isnt OP. Newbies might have cheap gun which deal 10 dmg but those cheap guns usually are high freeze, low clip or even slow firerate.
    Please explain to me how we're "dumb." An M4 costs 55k, and nearly dominates spar. It could dominate a BAR player entirely, depending on playstyle. I don't mean to start any arguments, but calling people "dumb" really won't help give you credibility.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    Please explain to me how we're "dumb." An M4 costs 55k, and nearly dominates spar. It could dominate a BAR player entirely, depending on playstyle. I don't mean to start any arguments, but calling people "dumb" really won't help give you credibility.
    Agreed
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    Every gun has its own advantage as I said. BAR has never been a favourite gun to spar. BAR has high damage but high freeze and quite low firerate. M4 is a gun which used by most sparrers because of its gun freeze. M4 has low firerate. M4 also can dominate spar before the buff is implemented. Why didnt you guys argue about M4 price? M4 is for newbies who want cheap guns. Sparring has a lot of gameplay. It depends on how you use your gun and choose your gun to spar.

Everything you guys said is completely unrelated to the topic. Im saying everygun shouldn’t be okay because then whats the point in players buying bar if all of the other guns are just as good for a cheaper price. It also screws players who spent 80$ to buy a gun when now nearly EVERY gun is better or just as good as bar itself.

unpopular opnion: i actually dont feel the effects of buffing and nerfing and im a constant pker, i just think it's a bit petty sometimes how people seem to throw tantrums at the smallest things but out of all the nerfs the one that really affected me was the removal of the glock's auto shoot i always used that gun for roleplaying whenever im bored