Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Jobs !

New Jobs !

I have been thinking of this topic for soooooo long now.

I think era has had the plain jobs for years and lets admit they are so boring.

I have new job ideas.

1: turn the donut shop into a job.

2:new gun building job where you build guns for in game but u cant keep them you just assemble them.
    *set up the way speedy pizza is* >> parts on table and u have a blue print and have to put the parts together & make 5 give then deliever a crate of 5 guns to ion industry for 125$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait a second... Aren't these ideas coming off of Era Playerworlds?

Quote Originally Posted by BanditXMoneybag123 View Post
    I have been thinking of this topic for soooooo long now.

I think era has had the plain jobs for years and lets admit they are so boring.

I have new job ideas.

1: turn the donut shop into a job.

2:new gun building job where you build guns for in game but u cant keep them you just assemble them.
    *set up the way speedy pizza is* >> parts on table and u have a blue print and have to put the parts together & make 5 give then deliever a crate of 5 guns to ion industry for 125$.

How would the Donut Shop job work? Would players be baking donuts, similar to how they craft pizzas in Speedy Pizza?
    Last edited by Redlinus; 12-02-2018 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Reformatted Font-Face

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    Wait a second... Aren't these ideas coming off of Era Playerworlds?
    No, if they are i wouldnt know i only play Era.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinus View Post
    How would the Donut Shop job work? Would players be baking donuts, similar to how they craft pizzas in Speedy Pizza?
    Yes or they could find a new way to do it.

Last edited by failure; 12-03-2018 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Merged Posts

Why Doesn’t the Police Station have any jobs?
    You would think that the PD would have some type of job as far as collecting forensic evidence from a crime and ect.

Or gang violence? Random NPC in one place of a map

Just ideas...

Lmao wait could Gambling be one ?
    (Probably know the answer but going to ask anyway)

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

What's up with the "murder scene" right next to the party shop in the cop land zone

I agree that we should have new jobs in era,but having to assemble guns would be similar to making a pizza, it would be like making a ship in zone and putting all the parts together. All the jobs in era are unique and have a different method of doing it, the idea of creating more types of speedy pizzas would be unnecessary.
    An example of a new and unique job would be talking to a npc bounty hunter and killing 50 players with the align of cop would be something that is very different to all the jobs we currently have.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Agreed haha i could have worded this better and put some of my other new job ideas. Me and my brother talked for HOURS about new jobs such as:
    • doing bountys
    •random npc events u can do for gralats. Tons more

Send it on the FeedBack in Graal tell them about your ideas and it will be worked on as soon a possible!

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

New Jobs !

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    Send it on the FeedBack in Graal tell them about your ideas and it will be worked on as soon a possible!

It’s best that you make a thread about it, rather than sending it to feedback. You can get different opinions on your idea, and staff members will often read over them as well. Also, I doubt the feedback tool is hardly even utilized, might be wrong though.