Thread: Velocity Looking For Hideout Makers

Gangster Hat Velocity Looking For Hideout Makers

Hello I'm Austxn from Velocity,
    Due to our leader being inactive, we haven't begun looking for potential hideout makers. We've had 4k hours since July 26, 2017, but the new gang reward rules are forcing us to hurry up and get the hideout done. Therefore, I'm creating this thread to help find experienced levelers, gani artists, gfx artists, and tile makers that would be willing to work on Velocity's hideout. If you're interested please respond to this thread. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AustxnVelo View Post
    Hello I'm Austxn from Velocity,
    Due to our leader being inactive, we haven't begun looking for potential hideout makers. We've had 4k hours since July 26, 2017, but the new gang reward rules are forcing us to hurry up and get the hideout done. Therefore, I'm creating this thread to help find experienced levelers, gani artists, gfx artists, and tile makers that would be willing to work on Velocity's hideout. If you're interested please respond to this thread. Thank you.
    I can do tile sets...

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I can do tile sets...

Oh perfect. Please message me on graal. I'm second in the roster for Velocity and my name is usually set as Austxn. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by AustxnVelo View Post
    Oh perfect. Please message me on graal. I'm second in the roster for Velocity and my name is usually set as Austxn. Thanks man
    Couldn't find you

Leveler
    I could help with the levels if you still need a leveler (IF YOU HAVE A BASIC IDEA OF WHAT YOU WANT).
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin