Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Misleading "Pumpkin Wheelbarrow"

Misleading "Pumpkin Wheelbarrow"

The Pumpkin wheelbarrow in the holiday shop states "Carry all your pumpkins in this wheelbarrow!" Anyone would assume that simply means either of the two, one, you could carry more then one pumpkin in it, or two, you could travel faster with a pumpkin in it. Now if you don't know already, it does neither of the two. It is simply a toy. I have no idea who came up with such a troll description but it'd be a great idea if the description was changed to maybe idk, "Toy Pumpkin Wheelbarrow"? Anyway, just wanted to warn future Pumpkin-barrow buyers. Safe hunting

Maybe it was done on purpose?...

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    Maybe it was done on purpose?...
    How does the fact that it may have been done on purpose relevant?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    How does the fact that it may have been done on purpose relevant?
    How is it not? Maybe they as in the staff made the item as in the description and the name specifically like that for a reason

Hey! I just put that description because the toy show the wheelbarrow carrying alot of pumpkins, if it was meant to be something that can help you with the current Pumpkin Activity be sure that i would have put something like this in the description *This will help you with the Pumpkin Activity* and cost gralats instead of pumpkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizz View Post
    The Pumpkin wheelbarrow in the holiday shop states "Carry all your pumpkins in this wheelbarrow!" Anyone would assume that simply means either of the two, one, you could carry more then one pumpkin in it, or two, you could travel faster with a pumpkin in it. Now if you don't know already, it does neither of the two. It is simply a toy. I have no idea who came up with such a troll description but it'd be a great idea if the description was changed to maybe idk, "Toy Pumpkin Wheelbarrow"? Anyway, just wanted to warn future Pumpkin-barrow buyers. Safe hunting
    the only thing that deceived me is to think that the weapon of 2000 pumpkins was good but I do not regret buying it

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus View Post
    How is it not? Maybe they as in the staff made the item as in the description and the name specifically like that for a reason
    Ikea isn't a confusing store to walk around as the builders specifically designed it as a maze

Intentions does not inherently negate mislead (happy to hear you argue otherwise)

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Ok, well it’s very misleading.

- - - Updated - - -

You are only here to start an arguement. Please leave. That’s not necessary. @Blackandwhite

Quote Originally Posted by Tanman View Post
    You are only here to start an argument. Please leave. That’s not necessary. @Blackandwhite
    Could you please argue why starting an argument is bad and why in this situation it is unnecessary? It's difficult to understand where you are coming from. I am only just genuinely curious how intentions and mislead directly correlate and would be glad for any of my wrong beliefs to be corrected.

Spoiler