Thread: Refundable ec items

Refundable ec items

I've heard alot of threads that has been talking about this particular topic has been rejected.

To be honest i really do hope that refundable ec items do come out one day due to me buying ec items that i regret buying.

This probably would be rejected as well but i just felt like sharing my own idea.

Here is my idea:

- Ecs will be given a full refund if the ec item is refunded within 48 hours.

- Ecs will be given half of the price you bought the item (E.g. a heal staff is bought for 50ec, if refunded after 48 hours you will receive 25ecs only.)

-Ec items below 15 ecs are not illegible for refund.

- Tradeable ec items will not be illegible for refund.

- Ec items will only be refundable 5 times per 2 months.

- Ec items bought by a player thrice within a week will not be buyable nor refundable for 2 months for that particular player.
    (E.g. Unknown bought a Katana blade and refunded it after 2 hours. He then repeated this process more than three times, therefore he was not able to buy the Katana blade for 2 months.)

- Items that are 100ec and above will be given a full refund within 72 hours.

Feel free to share you opinions.

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

A refundable system wouldn't be so bad, but seeing how the idea has been brought up numerous amount of times and shut down instantly, I wouldn't expect too much out of this considering many others were denied as well. SOrry to burst your bubble. I would recommend going to the closed threads and see how their conversations went down before even posting about a refund system.

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    A refundable system wouldn't be so bad, but seeing how the idea has been brought up numerous amount of times and shut down instantly, I wouldn't expect too much out of this considering many others were denied as well. SOrry to burst your bubble. I would recommend going to the closed threads and see how their conversations went down before even posting about a refund system.
    Nah its fine i honestly wouldnt care if my idea was not accepted, but it'd be great if it did get accepted but there's a 99.5% chance that it wouldnt. just felt like sharing it lol.

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

Oh and also use the search function, just in case someone else had your question.

Banned
    People seem to forget that back then you didn't have the option to confirm whether you want to purchase the item.

I guess that's considered an understatement now.