Thread: New Map/Combo.

New Map/Combo.

So me and my brother was talking about what era could do to attract more players and heres a realllllllyyyy long dumbish worthful idea we found.

All of the Graal games have had the same map for a really longtime and the mapps on ALL games are quite packed with places with Admins constantly shiving new shops.

Graal could simply bring all 3 games into one big game and just all it “Graal.” Use the Era start as a spawn point have a place named Portals where u can time travel to either 1 the future (zone) or past (ol’west) when entering these maps you soawn in a room where when you exit all of your guns/items from the other map previously in gets stored away when you get a fresh account until you go back to a map u already have a account with.

Why do this?
    •unique as heck
    •all staff could some together to build more stuff
    •more room(new shops !)
    •more fun.
    •would encourage people to try more of Toonslab/eurocenters games.
    *I DO KNOW THIS WOULD TAKE LONG BUT THIS WOULD BE SO COOL TO SEE HAPPEN.*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not see the need to do something like that

Yeah, it seems very unnecessary to me as well. Era, Zone, and Ol West are completely different games, with different styles of graphics, guns, melees, etc. Combining them would be pointless as they don’t have anything to do with each other. This also adds on to my next point, you mentioned that it would give us more space? In no way would combining the three maps give us more space. We can’t just make Era shops in the Ol West map, or put an Era hat in a Zone shop, if that’s what you were trying to imply. But regardless, I don’t think more space is needed in Era. If you go around the whole map, there is a sufficient amount of buildings that are locked, which could be used for future shops. There’s plenty of room around the map if you ask me, no need for more.

But yeah, If the whole portal thing was to be implemented into the game, that would be useless. All you’re really doing is saving yourself 3 seconds to get off Era, and switch to the Zone/Ol West app.

True lol i was stined as heck when i posted all of these so. But the idea i was saying is in the future wouldnt it be cool to enlarge the maps? Like make a north part a south part east and west and in each part you can do new things.

New Map/Combo.

Quote Originally Posted by BanditXMoneybag123 View Post
    True lol i was stined as heck when i posted all of these so. But the idea i was saying is in the future wouldnt it be cool to enlarge the maps? Like make a north part a south part east and west and in each part you can do new things.

I’m so confused. You were saying at first that you’d like to combine the games together, now you want to enlarge the maps of all three games, or Era? Your wording is kind of throwing me off. But personally, I think the map is pretty decent in size. There already is a North and South, but I feel like adding an East and West would just be too extra. Some people may disagree, but I preferably wouldn’t like to have a massive map with thousands of locations. I’m sure they could always just use the vacant buildings for new things, as well as buildings that are hardly even utilized.

This is a nice idea, but this happening is highly unlikely, the amount of things added to a game with all 3 games will just be too much. The server will probably not hold and this project will take far too long.
    If only Italy was emerged with the map ;(

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...l-Suggestions/

If you have any level suggestions ;o

Banned
    This was only possible if each game's developer decides to come to a final decision and not debate unnecessarily on which server is the best.

Otherwise, it's just bollocks.

Wow, lag.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".