Thread: New way to get ec(event coins)

New way to get ec(event coins)

•I dont know if its just me, but i really strugle with event coins as well as all of the noobs when it comes to events as well as it taking extremely long measures to get one item.•

Graal has Multiple ways to collect EC im general such as

•Event Bots
    •Achievements
    •And the Events House
    _____
    But what do you do when you are out of time for bot ec events which happen like 4 times a day and only get 1/3 ec pieces.
    What do you do when all achievements are done even considering you only get 1/3 of a ec?
    What if the Events House is too hard,laggy,and barely happen for you to partake in?

HERES A SOLUTION!

This is longly thought out, so bare with me haha.

•first graal could add a daily task/weekly task/nothly *which ever is more convieniet*
    These task could be a list of things you can do in a day to get ec pieves or even full ec coins.
    > some like get a kill streak, dig a certain amount, play for _ amount of hours etc all earning you pieces.
    •THIS COULD HELP SO MANY PLAYERS ASWELL AS THE GAME ITSELF !!

HERES HOW IT COULD HELP:People who suck st events like myself would have a variety of things to do to get ec.

HOW IT COULD HELP ERA ITSELF:
    •it could get players more into the game.
    We all know 1/2 of players sit st start and roleplay because they are 1 suck st everything 2 bored 3 just think its to hard.
    Having the ec more widely open could get players more into the game as the achievements/task could be things such as buy a gun, dig a certain amnt, get _ amnt of kills, get a killstreak, win _ spars, etc this making players do more in the game.
    •it could make Era more money !
    When players get rewarded for playing which is technically what you would be doing they want to buy more stuff to collect the rewards.
    EX: if you make ones task to get a 300 killstreak a player could and would need a gun to do it with making them want to either 1 soend long time working or buy a pack of gralats to confirm the purchase of the gun therefor making money to put into the server.
    •make more room.
    Not all players would be sitting in one area (start mostly) players would be moving spreading out the players for less lag perhaps i dont know about that one to be honest haha.
    •bring old bored players back/re-welcome the community.
    Players who have quit could have something to come back and do.

*THIS OVERALL WOULD BE SO AMAZING IM WILLING TO CHAT WITH A DEVELOPER OR WHATEVER I GOT TO DO TO GET THIS IMPLEMENTED INTO ERA AS SO MANY PEOPLE COULD DO THIS AND WOULD WANT IT HECK I COULD EVEN DESIGN HOW IT WORKS.*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leveler
    This idea has already been discussed a few times, they have metioned the thought of adding it.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    This idea has already been discussed a few times, they have metioned the thought of adding it.
    Indeed it has been discussed but there is no talk about implementing such a system.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Indeed it has been discussed but there is no talk about implementing such a system.
    Junz metioned adding/working on it but he didn't say he would or wouldn't. It's been suggested many times, as well as some staff have taken interest in the idea and considered adding it.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

If this were to implemented players should be getting less than a full ec because getting ecs should be hard.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    If this were to implemented players should be getting less than a full ec because getting ecs should be hard.
    ^^^
    Ec isn’t meant to be earned easily. There’s a reason it’s hard, and it should stay that way. Too many astros already having chem, let’s not boost that ratio higher.

This honestly makes getting EC way too easy
    Like the above poster said, event coins are supposed to be hard to earn we can't have a bunch of players running around with flame and chem.

Arguably, ec wepons takes months to get unpess you’re chump. Mostly the same people will the events..and not to mention they arent hosted a lot.
    I dont see how getting a piece of a ec for doing something like kill 1000 people in a day is to easy. Not everyone is good at k/spar

The game doesnt need astros running around with chems, simply just get good. There are already an abundance of randoms winning only ctf and ts with chem and we dont need to increase that amount, Also, event bots are every hour and 10 minutes not 4 times a day. It really isn't that hard if you practice events, races are about practice and memorization ( except for the luck races ofc).

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk