Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Winter Shop Items

I like it, but it looks a bit like the hammer is an edit of the iron breaker
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

I cleared out everything of the ironbreaker hammer template except the borders so that I'd have a structure to start with. I didn't plan on re-adding the knobs but it looked wrong without them. And thanks for the advice about the gun guys. Ill work on it a lot more

Ah ok. Well I like it
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks

Banned
    hammer and spear gud

I agree wiht all and i love the staff as well lol
    damian zephlyn*

I love the spear, man!! Very original. And I'm not really a gun expert, but to me, the gun looks a bit small (not saying I could do better o.o) The dagger looks very geometrical and simple and flat. Is it a trash pick? Because then I would understand why. If its a dagger, add some details and shape to it, if it's a trashpick, nice job. The hammer looks really good, again, maybe a little too squareish? Maybe make it a bit curvy so it doesn't look so blocky. And I love the last dagger Once again, maybe have a little more shape? Try to avoid long, straight lines. In general, GOOD JOB!!!

Yeah the gun and dagger, not my best works. But here's a fixed ice staff template along with a frozen jian and froze katana!!!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Use the spear scratch everything else when creating graphics think of something original I would consider making a snowflake throwing knife its never been done b4 so people cant judge and compare it to something else.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    Yeah the gun and dagger, not my best works. But here's a fixed ice staff template along with a frozen jian and froze katana!!!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    I like how you added the sharp edge on the 1st bottom dagger. You made very nice details!