Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Winter Shop Items

would be nice for these to be solden
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Ikr?

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Use the spear scratch everything else when creating graphics think of something original I would consider making a snowflake throwing knife its never been done b4 so people cant judge and compare it to something else.
    Hey I spent time on that other stuff. And you're kinda being a hypocrite with that graphic in your post. It's the dragoon sword from IB and IB2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    Hey I spent time on that other stuff. And you're kinda being a hypocrite with that graphic in your post. It's the dragoon sword from IB and IB2
    Even if you plan to send them in-game, the katana won't be accepted, sorry.
    There's a long way more till Christmas arrives, but you can do some extra work like touching the melees up.

Yeah the katana was from a while back. It's nt like they'll deny because I called it a katana. Katana translates to sword in Japanese which it is so....

lol I didnt make that stuff for the season I just recreated it in graal size...dont get so butthurt cause I said you have one good thing if you cant accept crtitism dont post your work k?
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

I accept criticism. I'm just a weird person. I get "butthurt" about you saying scratch the others because I spent parts of my life on them that I could never regain. I dislike wasted time. Critisism I would accept is,"Well the other things aren't good so do so and so to make them better". Criticism that can't be built off of is useless and a relative waste of time for both the critisizer and the recipent. Sorry guys I started typing and got on a role

Its ok, I feel the same way. criticism such as "good job! my only idea on how to make it better is to add a bit more shading on the edges" I like. Yet, criticism such as "your work sucks dont do it" is just a waste of my time, just say "I think you are talented, but I don't like the style in which you design graphics" or at least something that doesn't sound so immature
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

I called it bad make it better nuff said lel
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmweiss (MSM) View Post
    Its ok, I feel the same way. criticism such as "good job! my only idea on how to make it better is to add a bit more shading on the edges" I like. Yet, criticism such as "your work sucks dont do it" is just a waste of my time, just say "I think you are talented, but I don't like the style in which you design graphics" or at least something that doesn't sound so immature
    But critisism that says good job only is equally useless. Like I'm sure a few improvements could be made to my ice staff but no one voices it. And am I the only one who can't connect to era or any other server right now?