Thread: Old Hats

Old Hats

I have a Question about Old Hats, Could old hats ever be brought back to era? Like 2012 hats and so on?
    And if not could someone explain why? And what the reason would be?

We have a lot of hats but I haven’t seen any new hats lately, I find old hats kind cool,

But yea... I have no idea just something I had to ask cause it been bothering me for awhile why we can’t bring back old hats from 2012 and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    I have a Question about Old Hats, Could old hats ever be brought back to era? Like 2012 hats and so on?

We have a lot of hats but I haven’t seen any new hats lately, I find old hats kind cool,

But yea... I have no idea just something I had to ask cause it been bothering me for awhile why we can’t bring back old hats from 2012 and such.

Giving players the opportunity to own old hats would completely destroy the hat's rarity and remove any value it may have had.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post

The files are there, so technically, yes. But thats the point of limited time items. To make them rare and to give incentive to getting them while you can.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

I would perish if people got access to this hat again. It's rarity and beauty is one of the few aesthetics of the game Im proud of buying as a noob.
    The red witch hat with eyes on it is my favorite hat.

I’m sure we all feel the same way but bringing back old hats to era doesn’t sound good, having a old and unique hat gives you prove of the past, it ruins the significance of the hat.

Having a room full of all the hats made and sold in Era would be cool af because it would definitely bring back some good memories

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Giving players the opportunity to own old hats would completely destroy the hat's rarity and remove any value it may have had.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I’m sure we all feel the same way but bringing back old hats to era doesn’t sound good, having a old and unique hat gives you prove of the past, it ruins the significance of the hat.

Having a room full of all the hats made and sold in Era would be cool af because it would definitely bring back some good memories
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    I would perish if people got access to this hat again. It's rarity and beauty is one of the few aesthetics of the game Im proud of buying as a noob.
    The red witch hat with eyes on it is my favorite hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    The files are there, so technically, yes. But thats the point of limited time items. To make them rare and to give incentive to getting them while you can.

Well said Gentleman, Thank you for the Feed back,
    Thread can and may be closed by the original owner witch is me lmao.

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Leveler
    Just a follow up to what everyone has said; yes it would remove rarity from being a player or earning the hat at the time. But era could do something similar to what Ol' West did during Black Friday and rerelease the hats just with a different color.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin