Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Beach Bar, and much more comfortable :)

Player Doll New Beach Bar, and much more comfortable :)

As many know, in the second city of the game GraalOnline Era there is a bar on the beach, which can only be accessed through the water park. I suggest a modification to this place so that you feel more comfortable and visited, as well as modify this image:

There is a store that I place in the beach bar that is enclosed in a red circle. Inside this store, I suggest that you can not pk and that players can work with shovels without being disturbed. Look at this image. It's the inside of the store.:

I and gangs work and fight there, it would be great to do this so we can have fun and want to work in this nice place.

It takes many hours to make these images, I hope you like my suggestion
    Last edited by Francis_Gonzales; 12-07-2018 at 05:20 AM.

It was so well placed, I thought all these years I did not see a tent to which all of a sudden its there. Viable suggestion indeed.

They are images edited by me so they can see my suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    As many know, in the second city of the game GraalOnline Era there is a bar on the beach, which can only be accessed through the water park. I suggest a modification to this place so that you feel more comfortable and visited, as well as modify this image:

There is a store that I place in the beach bar that is enclosed in a red circle. Inside this store, I suggest that you can not pk and that players can work with shovels without being disturbed. Look at this image. It's the inside of the store.:

I and gangs work and fight there, it would be great to do this so we can have fun and want to work in this nice place.

It takes many hours to make these images, I hope you like my suggestion
    You are incredibly talented. This is insane, suggestion of the year.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

this looks really good! I think our current bbar is already great but i wouldnt mind this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leveler
    I don't see whats wrong with the current one. This one isn't that big of a change. Just a few new npcs and rearrangement.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I don't see whats wrong with the current one. This one isn't that big of a change. Just a few new npcs and rearrangement.
    Didn't you see the new building thingy added. Some people...

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Didn't you see the new building thingy added. Some people...

The tent is an npc, was used for the camping shops

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    The tent is an npc, was used for the camping shops
    Ik but I like the idea of a new thingy and the skate thing inside the tent looks cool with the sand.

What a gorgeous idea, hopefully it'll be accepted as a new design to the bar.