Thread: Lost Files

Lost Files

Question... so my laptop got destroyed and I lost all my gfx files which is no biggie BUT i was wondering is there a way I could get a copy of the ones in my shop and the ones on my account. Sorry if this posted in the wrong place. I seldom use forums anymore.
    Once you are able to be as mature as me you will be able to insult me. Until then, silence.

Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    Question... so my laptop got destroyed and I lost all my gfx files which is no biggie BUT i was wondering is there a way I could get a copy of the ones in my shop and the ones on my account. Sorry if this posted in the wrong place. I seldom use forums anymore.
    What shop? It can be ifiled. And if you are wearing uploads that too can be ifiled.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    Maybe submit a ticket? Also check your emails because if you sent the files through email you might be able to find some of those files.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns