Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My idea for the gifts

Leveler

My idea for the gifts

Alright so I thought of a few things that I thought would be neat to put in the gifts this year if not next.

1. Upload coins (essentially, you can get like random amounts (if found in the gift you can recieve 3k-20k) or could add like a shield token, body token, head token and you find them and get 1 free upload of whatever type of token you received.)

2. VIP Subscription, basically free vip that can range from one month to higher depending on the what they recieve in the gift.

3. Random hats, basically it's a random hat that is sold in a store around era (and script it so you can't recieve a hat you already have) (I suggest this because not every thing given during xmas is always xmas theme and some people want some hats).

Let me know your thoughts, I'll update this thread if I come up with any other ideas.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Alright so I thought of a few things that I thought would be neat to put in the gifts this year if not next.

1. Upload coins (essentially, you can get like random amounts (if found in the gift you can recieve 3k-20k) or could add like a shield token, body token, head token and you find them and get 1 free upload of whatever type of token you received.)

2. VIP Subscription, basically free vip that can range from one month to higher depending on the what they recieve in the gift.

3. Random hats, basically it's a random hat that is sold in a store around era (and script it so you can't recieve a hat you already have) (I suggest this because not every thing given during xmas is always xmas theme and some people want some hats).

Let me know your thoughts, I'll update this thread if I come up with any other ideas.
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't have similar ideas.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

All those ideas should definitely be implemented in this year or next years Christmas. The upload tokens are completely useless because you need to sell a dam upload to get tokens which is annoying so adding this will definitely help
    Last edited by MJ4; 12-08-2018 at 10:34 PM.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    All those ideas should definitely be implemented in this year or next years Christmas. The upload tokens are completely useless because you need to sell a dam upload to get tokens such is annoying so adding this will definitely help
    I agree, they made yet another in game currency that can only be obtained through certain specific means

I likes ideas number 1 & 2, but I think that number 3 would be too hard to code.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I likes ideas number 1 & 2, but I think that number 3 would be too hard to code.
    I think admins can put on hats from through out era but I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I think admins can put on hats from through out era but I am not sure.

There's a sethat command that allows them to wear whatever hat they want, as long as they have the file name for the hat, but I could be wrong. ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    There's a sethat command that allows them to wear whatever hat they want, as long as they have the file name for the hat, but I could be wrong. ;-;
    Dope

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    No, you're right lol
    Disc - Jasue#2901

the free vip is a good idea but for the rest i dont agree.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040