Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My idea for the gifts

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    the free vip is a good idea but for the rest i dont agree.
    Alright, but whats wrong with the other ones?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Off-Topic:

What's the upload token to gralats ratio?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Off-Topic:

Wdym 30k upload tokens are 30k graalats. Which would have origonally been 60k in graalats used on uploads.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Off-Topic:

1:1 for the first 3 hours for a full refund, I believe

Good ideas especially the VIP one, I think that would be pretty cool to implement. Personally I would love to see more exotic coins handed out. Like let's be real the amount of work and designing that goes into the items that only a few people can actually buy is dumb. Also, I understand that those items are "rare" but come on a little overkill for being a buyable item. You would also sell a lot more presents imo if there was a slightly higher percentage given out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't think that I'm trying to include EVENT coins too, they can stay the same.

If the upload tokens won’t be implemented it would be great to see some rare heads and bodies related to christmas added into some gifts.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Leveler
    Well I came up with another idea for the gifts since I've seen people at start protesting for discounted uploads. What if instead of there being upload coins we had "coupons". They could have anywhere from 10% to 100% off an upload and you can get more then one of em. Like you could have a 50% off coupon in your inventory, you go to upload a head and an admin has accepted it and it says on the top of your screen "Do you want to accept this file?" there could be a button under it that says "apply coupon" and it will show you all your upload coupons and you can choose one to use on the file then press accept boom you got it for the discounted price.

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Well I came up with another idea for the gifts since I've seen people at start protesting for discounted uploads. What if instead of there being upload coins we had "coupons". They could have anywhere from 10% to 100% off an upload and you can get more then one of em. Like you could have a 50% off coupon in your inventory, you go to upload a head and an admin has accepted it and it says on the top of your screen "Do you want to accept this file?" there could be a button under it that says "apply coupon" and it will show you all your upload coupons and you can choose one to use on the file then press accept boom you got it for the discounted price.
    I feel like it would be better to just automatically apply the discount rather than just creating a new separate button just for the discount option. However, it is a good idea and hopefully it turns out to be a thing..? Who knows.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    I feel like it would be better to just automatically apply the discount rather than just creating a new separate button just for the discount option. However, it is a good idea and hopefully it turns out to be a thing..? Who knows.
    The thing is someone may be uploading a body at the moment but they want a head later so they should be able to use it on the head if they want to save more then on the body

iZone Levels Admin