Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I know, im a bad person, but still...

I know, im a bad person, but still...

I thought scamming was legal? Frowned upon of course, but i thought you couldnt get jailed for scams?? Given, it is presents and not Tables, but wouldnt the same rule apply for all forms of trade?

Whos passin that axe?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWh1teSki7tlezz View Post
    I thought scamming was legal? Frowned upon of course, but i thought you couldnt get jailed for scams?? Given, it is presents and not Tables, but wouldnt the same rule apply for all forms of trade?

Whos passin that axe?
    It is legal but if you are scamming, you deserve to get jailed. Honestly bro, if you are scamming, you are selfish. Like you gain a little and the scamming victim looses a lot. That includes their pride. Doesn't matter if it's "just" items, being victimized stands as it's own thing. You don't like feeling sad and humiliated, do you?

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Whos passin that axe?
    Also, keep in mind, a lot of players play as escapism. Then you take that away and they are forced to look at the hardships they are facing irl.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Also, keep in mind, a lot of players play as escapism. Then you take that away and they are forced to look at the hardships they are facing irl.

I honestly could not care less if i hurt their feelings, im just like that. But i also got hit with a warnimg after someone claiming to be Minimac undercover gave me 2 presents and got scammed, so i was wondering

Whos passin that axe?

I honestly could not care less if i hurt their feelings, im just like that. But i also got hit with a warnimg after someone claiming to be Minimac undercover gave me 2 presents and got scammed, so i was wondering

Whos passin that axe?
    I could not care less that you got set up...... Is what you would say, have a nice day and please close thread. It is impossible to feel bad for you because you yourself don't feel bad.

It is legal but if you are scamming, you deserve to get jailed. Honestly bro, if you are scamming, you are selfish. Like you gain a little and the scamming victim looses a lot. That includes their pride. Doesn't matter if it's "just" items, being victimized stands as it's own thing. You don't like feeling sad and humiliated, do you?

I feel like you think youre talking to a 9 year old who might take some moral life lesson from this, but that aint the case here

Whos passin that axe?

I could not care less that you got set up...... Is what you would say, have a nice day and please close thread. It is impossible to feel bad for you because you yourself don't feel bad.

I didnt get set up he did, twice. He fell for it twice XD

Whos passin that axe?

I didnt get set up he did, twice. He fell for it twice XD

Whos passin that axe?
    That's not even a real term and if it is, only in lala land. People who do wrong and don't feel bad are just... Well... Pathetic.... That is sociopathic behavior, not to be brought into a videogame.

That's not even a real term and if it is, only in lala land. People who do wrong and don't feel bad are just... Well... Pathetic.... That is sociopathic behavior, not to be brought into a videogame.

Oof, arent you mister empath. But my "sociopathic behavior" aint goin anywhere buddy.

Whos passin that axe?

Oof, arent you mister empath. But my "sociopathic behavior" aint goin anywhere buddy.

Whos passin that axe?
    It was at that moment, I realized, you are just a kid trying to start a fight. Close thread, I won't be responding anymore.