Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I know, im a bad person, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    It was at that moment, I realized, you are just a kid trying to start a fight. Close thread, I won't be responding anymore.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    No, because id like 2nd opinions on the legality of scamming if i got a warning, you chose to play Mr Defender

Whos passin that axe?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWh1teSki7tlezz View Post
    I thought scamming was legal? Frowned upon of course, but i thought you couldnt get jailed for scams?? Given, it is presents and not Tables, but wouldnt the same rule apply for all forms of trade?

Whos passin that axe?
    it is legal, you might've been warned for something else maybe? I don't know the whole context of the scam and how it was done, but it can be illegal to scam if the method was by impersonating a staff or a man of power and such things, maybe you said something that shouldn't have been said, it all depends on what the warning reason was put. Might've even been a mistake.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    it is legal, you might've been warned for something else maybe? I don't know the whole context of the scam and how it was done, but it can be illegal to scam if the method was by impersonating a staff or a man of power and such things, maybe you said something that shouldn't have been said, it all depends on what the warning reason was put. Might've even been a mistake.
    It turns out its illegal for presents only, according to actual minimac who was in fact undercover but... admitedly im new to tapatalk and idk how to close a thread

Whos passin that axe?

We do not tolerate gift scamming anymore. Any caught scammers will be warned.