Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *Datelines*

*Datelines*

So, over the years there have been countless seasonal/holiday events that require a player to do some quest to get items. E.g Using the pumpkin points currency.
    Well, the past few events require players to grind like hell to get items. Some might not have time to do so, they have to plan on what they are getting. And that is very hard, considering there is no end dates to these events.
    Imagine having 1800/2000 pumpkin points for the new special gun and the event stops the next day, all those points gone to waste.

Solution? Add datelines for events like these.
    E.g Datelines can be put in the news when a new event comes out.
    I really think it will help new and old players alike.

You have immense self control for what you have implied. I honestly gave up on all these kinds of quests because of a situation you have described. I think I would also start doing more quests if I knew a deadline to aim for before it's gone. I like this suggestion. They used to give some scope of time for the Special quests such as the holly sword but the collect an "Entity" kind of quests have no timeline whatsoever.

I can relate, my friend lost his account and doesn't have guns so he is going for the gun.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Ikr, at least put the deadlines on the forums if it’s not on the news.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    You have immense self control for what you have implied. I honestly gave up on all these kinds of quests because of a situation you have described. I think I would also start doing more quests if I knew a deadline to aim for before it's gone. I like this suggestion. They used to give some scope of time for the Special quests such as the holly sword but the collect an "Entity" kind of quests have no timeline whatsoever.
    This is where my patience goes away. I think they stopped the pumpkin event around this time. And wow is it really sad, I have 4 huge pumpkins which I planned to finish today. If I had known that it was gonna stop today, I wouldn't have grinded like a slave.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalMan View Post
    This is where my patience goes away. I think they stopped the pumpkin event around this time. And wow is it really sad, I have 4 huge pumpkins which I planned to finish today. If I had known that it was gonna stop today, I wouldn't have grinded like a slave.
    For real its over?

Banned
    I would personally love for ending dates to be announced with the news updates. Exact times might not be possible to predetermine since I believe a high staff member has to be on to actually end the events, but approximate times shouldn't be too hard to think up, and I can definitely try to push this kind of stuff for future events.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I would personally love for ending dates to be announced with the news updates. Exact times might not be possible to predetermine since I believe a high staff member has to be on to actually end the events, but approximate times shouldn't be too hard to think up, and I can definitely try to push this kind of stuff for future events.
    Yes I can understand that excat timings will be hard. There either should be a time frame, like 1 week. Or just the day of which the event is going to end, which would be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalMan View Post
    Yes I can understand that excat timings will be hard. There either should be a time frame, like 1 week. Or just the day of which the event is going to end, which would be good enough.
    They did NOT give enough time for 2k pumpkins no way. I only got 90.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Bless you for trying to push this idea for future events.