Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Purchasable Practice Spar

Add it. Just do it. No ignoring, no excuses.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

I don't think they'll add it because of something to do with not being able to find people to spar.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

It can be use on like gang made spar tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    I don't think they'll add it because of something to do with not being able to find people to spar.
    People come to your house to spar for fun.........

I can agree with a practice spar for quick access against who you want to fight

I don't see why it's needed, there's usually a spare spar area open.

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    People come to your house to spar for fun.........
    Well you're not allowed to have a practice spar in a hideout because of something to do with there would be less people using public ones so I'd assume this idea would be turned down for the same reason. I honestly have nothing against the idea.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

if i had a nickel for everytime this idea was pitched i would be able to buy a house

Development Team
    In reply to the publics ones being less used...why does it matter if they are concerned about the public ones not being used check the one where the halloween place was, or the underground spar(Elevator floors), beach spar,magus gang house spar. The only spars that are truly used consistently are the spar complex ones. I mean these^ aren't used so the "worried about public" excuse is pretty invalid. Besides it's not a real spar just a practice spar, no boosting. Also there is only one practice spar (unless you count the 1k spars one).
    So practice spar rooms for houses.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    In reply to the publics ones being less used...why does it matter if they are concerned about the public ones not being used check the one where the halloween place was, or the underground spar(Elevator floors), beach spar,magus gang house spar. The only spars that are truly used consistently are the spar complex ones. I mean these^ aren't used so the "worried about public" excuse is pretty invalid. Besides it's not a real spar just a practice spar, no boosting. Also there is only one practice spar (unless you count the 1k spars one).
    So practice spar rooms for houses.
    It means that only really experienced sparrers will use the public ones as others will just train all the time.