Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas gift scamming.

I mean, this is kinda sad, you guys g4g because either greed or because loneliness. Just give gifts and it feels alright. Don't need nothing flashy.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

It’s a choice of doing a gift for gift, you can either trade gifts or you don’t. You can either make a second account and gift yourself.
    Last year i made a second account and gifted myself, but I also wanted to gift other random players so I started to g4g on my main and got scammed at least 7 times, that’s my fault for trading with other players and wasting my time.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    It’s a choice of doing a gift for gift, you can either trade gifts or you don’t. You can either make a second account and gift yourself.
    Last year i made a second account and gifted myself, but I also wanted to gift other random players so I started to g4g on my main and got scammed at least 7 times, that’s my fault for trading with other players and wasting my time.
    You are right

I'll eventually get to the point of gifting a lot of random players without a reason. I will continue to gift random players, but I'll read their stats and status and determine whether I should or shouldn't. A whole bunch of selfish people out there.

they could do the gift feature that classic does i forgot what it's called but it was a way to trade gifts, the only reason they allow scamming due to the fact that they know it would make it harder for prs to di their job

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I believe they made it so an account needs at least 5 hours in order to send people gifts.

Then just get 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    I find it amazing how gift for gift scams are illegal.. Why don't era just implement a way to trade gifts that don't invole scamming...

My idea is...
    To add a Christmas gift trade option when clicked on profiles. Basically it will open a window where both players have to put gifts to trade, then click accept. This will be clean and safe to successful trade gifts with players. Even if a player wants to give a gift for free they still can by both parties accepting.
    I just understand why era adds such a flawed system then claim g4g scams are illegal... Why don't they act upon it to make it safe.. it's just ridiculous.
    if u r lazy to farm make multiple acc and afk to 5 hour then send gift back to ur main acc (u get 350 tro when u start playing)

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
    if u r lazy to farm make multiple acc and afk to 5 hour then send gift back to ur main acc (u get 350 tro when u start playing)
    Naw aw