Thread: Question about Jail History.

Question about Jail History.

Hi! I would like to find out if taking up someone else's IP ban will add on to my history. I made the silly mistake of switching to VPN without realizing my graal Facebook Gameroom application is still on. I got Jailed for Gani Hacking for 5 hours but I'm not worried about that. It's if it will add on to my record is what I am worried about. In case anyone questions, when I search on the internet, I have deep privacy concerns about how my data is used. I almost always use a proxy/VPN since I do not trust people on the internet. To make it clear: I do not care about being unjailed since by the time any staff with the ability to do so is available, I will have already done my time.

Last remark for complete transparent clarity: I am just asking whether this will add to my Jail History. Once I get an authentic answer, this thread can be closed.

Optional: If there is another person to contact other than toonslab, add that information please.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Hi! I would like to find out if taking up someone else's IP ban will add on to my history. I made the silly mistake of switching to VPN without realizing my graal Facebook Gameroom application is still on. I got Jailed for Gani Hacking for 5 hours but I'm not worried about that. It's if it will add on to my record is what I am worried about. In case anyone questions, when I search on the internet, I have deep privacy concerns about how my data is used. I almost always use a proxy/VPN since I do not trust people on the internet. To make it clear: I do not care about being unjailed since by the time any staff with the ability to do so is available, I will have already done my time.

Last remark for complete transparent clarity: I am just asking whether this will add to my Jail History. Once I get an authentic answer, this thread can be closed.

Optional: If there is another person to contact other than toonslab, add that information please.
    I'm almost positive that if the jail was from someone else's account (meaning that your account wasn't the primary one that received the jail), you'll still receive the ban but it won't show on your record once you're unjailed.

The 'banning other accounts on the same network' thing is just to make sure that the main perpetrator isn't able to do the same thing on an alt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Hi, if you get jailed for an ip thing, it won't go on your history since you weren't the one actually warned or jailed or anything like that. And if this happens because you were on data or something, you can submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com and explain what happened and they can unjail you. But that could take up to 48 hours, and it might be easier to sit out the 5 hours like you did.

Sorry about all that, wish there was a way to stop things like that when using data or similar things, but don't worry about your jail history when that happens.

Huge relief. Thank you Failure and BL1NK.