Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We PC players want a standalone application

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Send me the link via PM?
    Or I could do this: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7867525623.png

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

Either way works for me. And 400 Mbps, excuse me but what the bloody hell? How high is the bill?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

Either way works for me. And 400 Mbps, excuse me but what the bloody hell? How high is the bill?
    Bills for fibre broadband don't cost that high here. A roughly estimated conversion would be 29USD/month and such.

That tends to be cheap when you live in a rich port. I'm jealous, because I get a 100 mbps speed test but it all doesn't matter when Verizon does their infamous throttling. It drives me crazy when I play a network intensive game. One moment I'm winning and the next there's a 20 second freeze with my wifi speeds dropping to .2 Mbps download and .1 Mbps upload. It's insanity.

But I guess there are advantages and disadvantages to everything.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    V:
    I solely play on Gameroom, and at most have it at about 3% CPU usage, alongside a ~100 mbps down speed. Everything runs fine from my side, however, the biggest bottleneck seems to be the server itself recently.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Bills for fibre broadband don't cost that high here. A roughly estimated conversion would be 29USD/month and such.
    Well, if that's the case then...
     Spoiler

Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    The amount of tab's sadly do not matter.
    For some reason, it does for me. If I open more than 3 tabs while opening Era, it won't pass the loading screen and I have to reload the page.

Veteran
    Um what? 29USD a month I pay approximately 120-150 USD a month and get 60MBPS bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    For some reason, it does for me. If I open more than 3 tabs while opening Era, it won't pass the loading screen and I have to reload the page.
    That is weird. I always have 15 tabs open, spotify application, facebook gameroom, Graal playerworlds and discord and everything runs smoothly. But I took a very long time removing default computer waste that would slow down my computer in trade of sending data back to the company Lenovo. When I saw 90% of my crashes came from a analytical app that sends data back to the company, I got so furious. But now, my computer runs smoothly (and I didn't have to buy a $900 one). The one thig I didn't mention is that I bought this laptop for $250 and a refurbished model at that. It has been 3-4 years and still running beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanE View Post
    Um what? 29USD a month I pay approximately 120-150 USD a month and get 60MBPS bruh.
    Same but thats because my computer can only run on 2.5 GHz wifi connections

Also an update: I recently got rid of an executable that would force my apps to have a 60% increase on each individual application. This executable is called GDC Agent. In case any of you all have Lenovo, I highly recommend getting rid of that executable.
    It brought down my CPU usage for FB gameroom from 45-60% to 4-9% regularly! It was so nice.
    Last edited by Jayden-Jair; 12-16-2018 at 03:07 PM.

They should just allow client access. Would give exposure to the developing tools a lot of the players aren't aware of; and obviously be way more smooth.