Thread: Server again....

Thumbs up Server again....

Every day the server goes worse and the worst is that the admins do not fix it or do nothing to reduce it, before, snk I think that he restarted the server every week now they do not do anything ... Too much work for the admins?

The server is reaching the limit or I'm going crazy…
    -The screen freezes.
    -The server falls.
    -People eat bullets.
    -Magically you teleport to the other side of the map.
    -You lose events and still win the ec lol?
    -Bullets appear behind you without a person.
    -You take a long time to look at your list of friends-gangs and sometimes they never appear etc ...

The lag is affecting the experience of the players especially those who do base / events ... .. Someday the server will not hold.
    My opinion: every day i am more disappointed with most of the admins (not with all).-.

Lose events and still get the EC? Were you get that one at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    Lose events and still get the EC? Were you get that one at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah in ts

Staff have no control on restarting the server. Only ones who can is the current manager, or Unix.

It's beyond their control, although I think they should calm down on the light effects out/in buildings and on almost all weapons they release. That is one way to reduce it.

I've only ever dealt with lag issues through Facebook client though. I've never had a problem with my mobile device.

but here are some suggestions, if you haven't done it yet. Check or restart Wifi for starters, or try disabling all of these;

Losing events and still winning an EC, or being teleported to other side of the map, they are typical glitches.

People eating Bullets, and Bullets appearing around you with no one; Most of the time it's just someones crappy internet.

Last I remember, on PC Era, the server was being held in Texas, USA. only people who had lag issues were mostly Australians. That server held 100+ people and they still lagged.

iEra has 2k+ players from all over the world. You're gonna encounter a lot of people with crappy internet or outdated devices that can't handle.
    Last edited by Herb_P2P; 12-09-2018 at 08:47 PM.
    I'm feeling that Herb when the sun hits my face...
    R.I.P. Travis Fo
    R.I.P. Nate Fo
    Late Night Crew
    KaneChill#3024

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Every day the server goes worse and the worst is that the admins do not fix it or do nothing to reduce it, before, snk I think that he restarted the server every week now they do not do anything ... Too much work for the admins?

The server is reaching the limit or I'm going crazy…
    -The screen freezes.
    -The server falls.
    -People eat bullets.
    -Magically you teleport to the other side of the map.
    -You lose events and still win the ec lol?
    -Bullets appear behind you without a person.
    -You take a long time to look at your list of friends-gangs and sometimes they never appear etc ...

The lag is affecting the experience of the players especially those who do base / events ... .. Someday the server will not hold.
    My opinion: every day i am more disappointed with most of the admins (not with all).-.
    It really isn't the admins fault to begin with, so that's tough, boss. And as @ Herb_P2P stated, it's more of the manager's decision to do so.

The server needs an upgrade.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb_P2P View Post
    Staff have no control on restarting the server. Only ones who can is the current manager, or Unix.

It's beyond their control, although I think they should calm down on the light effects out/in buildings and on almost all weapons they release. That is one way to reduce it.

I've only ever dealt with lag issues through Facebook client though. I've never had a problem with my mobile device.

but here are some suggestions, if you haven't done it yet. Check or restart Wifi for starters, or try disabling all of these;

Losing events and still winning an EC, or being teleported to other side of the map, they are typical glitches.

People eating Bullets, and Bullets appearing around you with no one; Most of the time it's just someones crappy internet.

Last I remember, on PC Era, the server was being held in Texas, USA. only people who had lag issues were mostly Australians. That server held 100+ people and they still lagged.

iEra has 2k+ players from all over the world. You're gonna encounter a lot of people with crappy internet or outdated devices that can't handle.
    This sufficiently answers your main questions.