Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not getting verification email?

Not getting verification email?

I haven't been on graal for about a year and I recently came back. I put in my email and it said to verify via email etc. and I didn't get any. I checked everywhere. I submitted a ticket two weeks ago and still no response. What do I do at this point?

Are you sure the email you linked to your account is correct? Maybe try other email(s) that you have and see if that works, usually that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    Are you sure the email you linked to your account is correct? Maybe try other email(s) that you have and see if that works, usually that's the case.
    Yes it is. This email is the only one I use relating to games. I'm 100% sure it is this account i'm trying to use and it just wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by khicee View Post
    Yes it is. This email is the only one I use relating to games. I'm 100% sure it is this account i'm trying to use and it just wont work.
    As far as I know then, there's no other possible way to figure out the issue unless otherwise. Meaning that you would have to somehow prove you own the account. However, staff aren't allowed to actually tell you what the email is that's attached to the account. Have you tried checking the entire email? Spam and all that included?
    Last edited by Nom Nom Xirrix; 12-09-2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Had to add in another detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Nom Nom Xirrix View Post
    As far as I know then, there's no other possible way to figure out the issue unless otherwise. Meaning that you would have to somehow prove you own the account. However, staff aren't allowed to actually tell you what the email is that's attached to the account. Have you tried checking the entire email? Spam and all that included?
    Yea I checked everything. Maybe they can match the location or ip or something idk. I'm using an alt at the moment and I just want to play on my main. It's an account from like 2014 with lots of stuff on it. I just dont want to lose it. I just sent in another ticket

Yea I checked everything. Maybe they can match the location or ip or something idk. I'm using an alt at the moment and I just want to play on my main. It's an account from like 2014 with lots of stuff on it. I just dont want to lose it. I just sent in another ticket
    Yeah, submitting a ticket is possibly the best thing to do. I would try sending it during their active periods, which is on the weekdays from like 12-3 PST.

I also suggest contacting your Email domain provider. Nearly every time I see this case, the email provider always seems to solve it somehow. Although, they might be even slower to respond than toonslab, that might just be more effective.

Also, make sure that your email provider hasn't straight up blocked Encounter Games or GraalOnline.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I dont know if they blocked it but i'll try. I get emails from this website, I dont know if it's the same but thanks for the options. I'll keep this thread updated

Still no update. No emails back or anything.. Creating another ticket. & Email isn't blocked.