Thread: Western Tale (I have no clue what I'm doing)

Drill Western Tale (I have no clue what I'm doing)

Introduction: I was reading down at the comments section on YouTube, and some dude brought up how cool Red Dead Redemption 2 would be if there was mythology incorporated into it, and I was like: "God! You're right!" So I started to gather my thoughts and here they are below:

*Michael Willson, Gavin Gray, Isaac Ramirez, and Bill Waith, are guarding the outskirt of Fort Mercer, currently used by the Guild of Heroes as an outpost, Michael is leaning and falling asleep on a wagon, while Gavin is waiting for a scheduled prison transport to come, and Bill & Isacc are talking
    *Roll in starting credits as camera zooms in on Michael, getting comfortable on the wagon (game's protagonist) and trying to drifting off to sleep
    Bill: And I heard that a horde of goblins tried to loot that MacFarlane place.
    Isaac: Those rumors ain't just, they're real.
    Bill: Ye better not be talking horsecrap!
    Isaac: No horsecrap here. I was called out to stop those goblins from destroying the place-
    Michael: * drifts father into sleep, barely awake
    Isaac: and they're a nasty lot! Always stealing and pickpocketin'!
    Bill: And what did you do?
    Isaac: Nothing. They ran away. And to be honest, I didn't want to deal with them either. I want to keep my money. And they had a big nasty leader.
    *A prison transport waagon appears out of the distance, with an elf driving, insider is a big, green non-moving corpse in it. (Unconscious) The corpse is goblinish
    Gavin:*signals to stop
    Isaac & Bill:*unsheathe repeaters and get into position into exam the wagon (this is the wagon they've been waiting for, after all)
    Michael:*still drifting off
    Gavin: Wake up, Michael. *kicks boot
    Gavin: Wake up. *shakes Michael a bit
    Gavin:I said *pulls back foot WAKE UP! (also kicks Michael to the ground)
    Michael: *wakes up, on floor Whoa, whoa! What do you think you're doing?!
    Gavin: What am I doing? Me?! The prisoner we've been waiting for just arrived, whilst you sleep. And you have the nerve to ask me what I'M doing?! Go to the transport!
    Michael: Movin'. Movin'. *goes to wagon
    *at wagon, all attention is at the elf
    Isaac: What's your name, again?
    Elf: Vevin
    Issac: Any papers?
    Vevin: *hands Guild identification papers
    Bill: Ah, you're the rookie, ain't ya?
    Isaac: *examining papers Alright, you're all clear to go. *signals to move
    Vevin: If it's not too much to ask for, may I have someone show me the way around the Guild? I've only been here twice.
    Isaac: Sure. *turns to Michael Can you..?
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 12-14-2018 at 11:07 PM.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Cool

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk