My Review Of Red Dead Redemption 2's online mode:

Online has way too many problems, but luckily, performance is no longer that big of an issue. I used to be constantly kicked from Red Dead Online (too the point where I literally couldn't customize my character), but that has been fixed. But once we go into the actual game, there are problems that range from the story suddenly stopping to players hitboxes not even be working, there are still multiple things that destroy the experience.

But as a side note, I'd like to point out that I'm not to usually complain, but when core game mechanics don't work, we have an issue.

First an foremost, let's go to Online's story which is literally stuck. I'm not exgerating, Online's story is literally stuck at 75% and it doesn't want to move. There's nothing I can do and it's been a couple of days. (Like I said before, when core mechanics don't work, we have a problem).
Next is Online's toxicity, which you may claim isn't Rockstar's fault, but the problem is, there's nothing you can do to counter it. There's no passive mode. Meaning you either run to the next town like a little girl, join a new game session, or report. Because if you want to go to Post Office in Saint Denis and there's a toxic player shooting anything that moves, guess what? You can't. Now you may say, "Hey, Ali, just git gud." Which leads me to my next problem: player hitboxes not working. Just a few moments ago, I was trying to go to the Post Office in Saint Denis to... rob NPCs (don't ask), but there was a toxic player being, well, toxic and not letting me through! Eventually after me literally aiming the gun at the player's head and him somehow surviving (at the time, I was like: "Maybe it's the gun accuracy, maybe my aim was off, maybe he moved last second) it eventually got to the point where me and him were at a stalemate, he was at the other side of wall, and I was on another. (It was tense, by the way.) The stalemate lasted for a while, so I decided to rush him. I jumped from the other side, aimed my trusty Lancaster at his head and pulled the trigger. A mighty bullet flew out, able to kill any man. Well, I might as well as shot nothing because nothing happen, it's as if I didn't pull ANY trigger to begin with. But this time, there was no excuse to defend Rockstar as the gun was an inch from his head. Let me put it this way: if my in-game character had barely nudged the gun forward, it would have been tapping the player's face, and I don't care how horrible your aim is, nor how bad the gun's accuracy is, he should have seen a nice death screen right there and then! But that didn't happen, so I decided to jump back into cover, but it was too late as I was already out in the open and he had a clear view of me... But this isn't the even where this poor hitbox issue reads up in my character's death. For example, once I playing a Hostile Territory match that left me with 4 kills and 12 deaths. Now, you may say that I suck because I have a KD ratio of 1:3, but that's not what happened. I didn't die because I was busy eating horse shoes instead of playing, it was because my bullets were flying straight through player hitboxes!
And as I said before, when core mechanics don't work, we have a problem.