Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An Angry Red Dead Online Review

Well, there is an ability card that makes it so that bullets don't kill you easily and that headshots require 2 bullets or more to kill you, depending on the gun type. For the trailer, I wouldn't be so picky about the trailer as they would have made many changes before releasing the final product of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    Well, there is an ability card that makes it so that bullets don't kill you easily and that headshots require 2 bullets or more to kill you, depending on the gun type.
    I don't think that's the case. Some dude shot my character in the head three times, but he didn't take any damage. I got to admit, it was pretty funny, but stuff like that needs to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluen View Post
    For the trailer, I wouldn't be so picky about the trailer as they would have made many changes before releasing the final product of the game.
    I really don't like it when companies to that. They showcase their product, but the specific one that they're using for the advert is modified.
    (I understanding messing with the camera, but changing clothing and lying about game features? Seriously, Rockstar?)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".