Thread: HACKER in ctf

HACKER in ctf

this player was using wall hack the whole game,I do not know if the admins will do something since they usually forgive this type of actions, but even so I will try to get them locked up, please do your work and keep an eye on ctf events...wall hack - copia.png
    wall.png

HACKER in ctf

the forums isn’t a place to report hackers, nor can admins use screenshots from players as proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, I only ask that the admins keep an eye on events, yesterday there were hackers in bot events and today there were also hackers in team events, and in race you can see that a lot, it seems like it's legal to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

amazing work admins! let's continue making graal a great game :´)
    jailed.png

Admins who host CTF and don’t Watchout for hackers or glitchers need to resign
    Last edited by imaginary; 12-11-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel View Post
    this player was using wall hack the whole game,I do not know if the admins will do something since they usually forgive this type of actions, but even so I will try to get them locked up, please do your work and keep an eye on ctf events...wall hack - copia.png
    wall.png
    Was the player stuck in place or was he moving around? if he wasnt moving around then they arent a hacker. Its kinda common for players to be stuck in walls in CTF.