Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Scamming Presents?!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Make new rules but never announce them. Bravo
    Most of the admins having it in their status right now, also you need to be warned 3 times to get jailed, i guess 2 announcements are enough to understand person is doing something wrong

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Most of the admins having it in their status right now, also you need to be warned 3 times to get jailed, i guess 2 announcements are enough to understand person is doing something wrong
    A warning isn’t an announcement. I’m sure someone was jailed before PRs writing it on their status. Nevertheless not everyone bothers to read PRs’ status regularly...like stalkers idk?

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I must admit, putting the information on a status is not clarity of rules. I'd like to see a clear indication of these rule changes in the forums and in game. These newer players will have about a 10% chance of knowing how to find the Pr's with the status to look it. (Newer is about 0-1000 hours as I didn't learn about how to look up Pr's until about 1.5k hours)
    Getting warnings is a silent announcement. I suggest a crystal clear announcement for all players to see so that gift scamming can be discouraged in the first place.
    Maybe even place this warning right next to gift shops as an NPC warning players about this new enforced rule.

If I’m correct, Some PRs went undercover and started warning/banning players from present scamming last year, is this happening again, or is it from reports?

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Clarify this in the rules lol
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    If I’m correct, Some PRs went undercover and started warning/banning players from present scamming last year, is this happening again, or is it from reports?
    That was only Snk and I personally didn’t like it for the same reason

So, it actually worked...

See, that's a big problem with this game and communication. Gift scamming (while I don't condone it at all) has been a thing ever since gifts were in the game for years. Now I'm all for taking action against scammers but at least have a set of rules that are constantly updated. Having that in statuses is not giving an announcement. Having it in news or even the guide is much more helpful. C'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    See, that's a big problem with this game and communication. Gift scamming (while I don't condone it at all) has been a thing ever since gifts were in the game for years. Now I'm all for taking action against scammers but at least have a set of rules that are constantly updated. Having that in statuses is not giving an announcement. Having it in news or even the guide is much more helpful. C'mon.

Admins think that 100% of Graal reads the forums....lmao

Well it doesn't matter, it should have been illegal since the first year. I'm glad it is now.