Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay to win

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I would say that era has never been pay2win, all the guns that you see in era can be bought by saving money/ecs/plasma. People who say that its pay2win are just lazy to work for good guns.
    Jobs have been nerfed and items had got more expensive. What’s not P2W about it?

There is a core difference between "Pay to win" and "Pay for convenience" as Fennz stated. Everything is obtainable, it will just take time to achieve those rewards.
    It is unrealistic for any online multiplayer game to make it extremely easy to obtain items. Because in the end of the day, this server is a business.
    Once that concept is grasped, many of the ideals that people claim "is a certain right we have in further bettering our own experience" will fade away.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Definitely disagree lol. It’s fairly easy to get gralats and there are plenty of cheaper guns that are fairly decent

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    There is a core difference between "Pay to win" and "Pay for convenience" as Fennz stated. Everything is obtainable, it will just take time to achieve those rewards.
    It is unrealistic for any online multiplayer game to make it extremely easy to obtain items. Because in the end of the day, this server is a business.
    Once that concept is grasped, many of the ideals that people claim "is a certain right we have in further bettering our own experience" will fade away.
    As Fennz says it is also possible to win with a starter gun vs m4a3 ......... ..
    Obviously you can get any item but the problem is how long it will take you ... People study, work ....

Let's compare graal era with olwest ......
    Olwest: The best weapon costs 100k
    Graal: The best weapon costs 200k

The work system of the olwest is a thousand times better than graal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Definitely disagree lol. It’s fairly easy to get gralats and there are plenty of cheaper guns that are fairly decent

Is it irony?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennz View Post
    Graal isn't pay to win. Mainly because everything is still purchasable with Gralats which can obviously be earned.
    If say, the best guns were all locked behind a system that required money and no other way of unlocking them, that would be pay to win.
    I think of Graal as 'pay for convenience'
    Agreed. I mean you can't get the op m4a3 for just spending $40 USD. You need to meet a certain requirement ti acquire it (in this case being 22.5k spar wins).
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Banned
    I've never bought a gralat pack in my life, yet I have a bar, metalstorm, souizen, shipka, pbp, spectre, and currently like 200k gralats. Not pay to win, just gotta know how to get gralats. For me, the trade game was huge in this - way back in like 2011 I won a pencil for 18k and sold stuff around until I got a bar and a souizen (for 100k) from that investment. Of course, I've also been receiving staff pay for a long time, but I could pretty easily make those gralats if I dedicated the time to making gralats instead of being a staff member. 15k a month is like nothing.

I see what you mean but back then it was easier in general. Like nowadays I'm guessing more kids grew up and got a small job or a good one and can now afford to buy packs, don't get me wrong some of us can still buy packs, but for those of us that want to do it legit it's a bit of a stretch because there's more and more I guess you can say competition

Well, I disagree, Era is not pay2win. And yes I hate on iTuners because damn, why spend money in a game like Graal Era, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I've never bought a gralat pack in my life, yet I have a bar, metalstorm, souizen, shipka, pbp, spectre, and currently like 200k gralats. Not pay to win, just gotta know how to get gralats. For me, the trade game was huge in this - way back in like 2011 I won a pencil for 18k and sold stuff around until I got a bar and a souizen (for 100k) from that investment. Of course, I've also been receiving staff pay for a long time, but I could pretty easily make those gralats if I dedicated the time to making gralats instead of being a staff member. 15k a month is like nothing.
    Sorry when did you get all these items? Before the nerf am I right?
    You get paid monthly for being staff that’s easy gralats

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Sorry when did you get all these items? Before the nerf am I right?
    You get paid monthly for being staff that’s easy gralats
    She said 15k per month. You can do 20k in 2 days so....

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk