Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Pay to win

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I repeat again:
    If you want op weapons, you have auctions ...
    Everyone who is here has spent money to get a weapon ....I do not know anyone who has not spent money ...

The m4a3 can be obtained easily, obviously cheating
    There is no control in spar ...
    If you are caught cheating or boosting in spar you are reset though so that doesn't make much sense.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Fennz View Post
    Graal isn't pay to win. Mainly because everything is still purchasable with Gralats which can obviously be earned.
    If say, the best guns were all locked behind a system that required money and no other way of unlocking them, that would be pay to win.
    I think of Graal as 'pay for convenience'
    Pretty sure you’re just moving the goalpost. Pay to win simply means, games which, “players who are willing to pay for special items or downloadable content may be able to gain a significant advantage over those playing for free who, for example, would otherwise need to spend time progressing in order to unlock said items.” Although items (guns) being locked behind a paywall may be considered as one characteristic of a pay to win system, it doesn’t inherently determine a game as being or not being pay to win (as it is only one characteristic). Thus, even if, “everything [in Graal] is still purchasable with Gralats,” it can cannot inherently rule out the claim the Graal may be pay to win.

(Definition from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-t...-win_mechanics)

Could you please define, “pay for convenience,” as I am bit confused. (And then elaborate the difference between ‘pay to win’ and ‘pay to convenience’)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I disagree. Pay to win is getting the goods for USD (the goods being stuff you have to do a lot to achieve from a certain skill, event, or anything of such nature.) Pay fir convenience I agree with it. I agree with it because all you would be doing essentially is getting an item, weapon, whatever that would help you achieve the skill.
    I am pretty sure you don’t know what, “pay to win,” means. It’s simply defined as gaining a significant, unfair advantage over ‘free to play’ players via paying (USD, etc.)

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Pretty sure you’re just moving the goalpost. Pay to win simply means, games which, “players who are willing to pay for special items or downloadable content may be able to gain a significant advantage over those playing for free who, for example, would otherwise need to spend time progressing in order to unlock said items.” Although items (guns) being locked behind a paywall may be considered as one characteristic of a pay to win system, it doesn’t inherently determine a game as being or not being pay to win (as it is only one characteristic). Thus, even if, “everything [in Graal] is still purchasable with Gralats,” it can cannot inherently rule out the claim the Graal may be pay to win.

(Definition from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-t...-win_mechanics)

Could you please define, “pay for convenience,” as I am bit confused. (And then elaborate the difference between ‘pay to win’ and ‘pay to convenience’)

I am pretty sure you don’t know what, “pay to win,” means. It’s simply defined as gaining a significant, unfair advantage over ‘free to play’ players via paying (USD, etc.)
    I second this.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Graal is definitely a freeium game.