Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay to win

Pay to win

What do you think about the people who say that Graal is a pay to win? I don't agree, I mean, it is easy to buy gralats packs to get guns, but the best items can't be bought by gralats (event house items, plasma Corp items, pk/spar guns). Apart from that, I know a lot of people who can destroy me using m4, so, why do a lot of people hate iTuners ?

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Newcomer
    Because people who can’t afford to iTunes cry about people who do, I flash my 9.99 pack has been bought 100 times for fun lol.

Using a psychological perspective, I'd say people are simply jealous.
    Same way racism works.
    Same was sexism works.

All from pure wishing. But to get back on topic, I think Graal Era is not P2W either. If anything, you need a whole lot of time to achieve the better things. (Ignoring previous year corruptions that may have occurred)

Quote Originally Posted by Insent View Post
    What do you think about the people who say that Graal is a pay to win? I don't agree, I mean, it is easy to buy gralats packs to get guns, but the best items can't be bought by gralats (event house items, plasma Corp items, pk/spar guns). Apart from that, I know a lot of people who can destroy me using m4, so, why do a lot of people hate iTuners ?

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk
    I would dare to say that currently gralats are better than ecs ...
    Gralats>ecs>plasma coins>arcade coins

Obviously the chem is the best weapon for pk and the gas is also good but the other weapons.....I do not know what to say.....

there's more pay to win in the game than not

With the buff of the weapons have killed others for example ionSMG, electric-water, ionpistols .... and the flame->5/10
    What a waste of ecs...

^^ ^^^^and with the server lmaoo
    Last edited by Adrian321; 12-11-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Veteran
    Graal isn't pay to win. Mainly because everything is still purchasable with Gralats which can obviously be earned.
    If say, the best guns were all locked behind a system that required money and no other way of unlocking them, that would be pay to win.
    I think of Graal as 'pay for convenience'

Quote Originally Posted by Fennz View Post
    Graal isn't pay to win. Mainly because everything is still purchasable with Gralats which can obviously be earned.
    If say, the best guns were all locked behind a system that required money and no other way of unlocking them, that would be pay to win.
    I think of Graal as 'pay for convenience'

The old graal was not pay to win .... the jobs were well regulated with the cost of the weapons ... now it is pay to win

Banned
    Graal wasn't p2w until late 2014's so seeing players buy packs now is the main reason why people get upset.

There is a big difference between pay to win and graalants being bought too much.

Era is definitely not a pay to win, because everything is still somewhat purchasesble by working hard for it. Yes it is faster and easier to get certain items with graalants but we do have good items that are obtainable in other ways (aka: Pk, basing).

A pay to win game would be kind of like Kritika, which only offers the best items to players who pay real money for them. I have tried playing that game before without using money and at some point it gets really hard to advance. Although I’m unsure if they have changed this.

I would say that era has never been pay2win, all the guns that you see in era can be bought by saving money/ecs/plasma. People who say that its pay2win are just lazy to work for good guns.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    There is a big difference between pay to win and graalants being bought too much.

Era is definitely not a pay to win, because everything is still somewhat purchasesble by working hard for it. Yes it is faster and easier to get certain items with graalants but we do have good items that are obtainable in other ways (aka: Pk, basing).

A pay to win game would be kind of like Kritika, which only offers the best items to players who pay real money for them. I have tried playing that game before without using money and at some point it gets really hard to advance. Although I’m unsure if they have changed this.

ha ha ha ha yes, I'm sure nobody here has spent money to buy the bar, minigun shipka, psg, pbp, p2k. You get so fast money that you do not even need to spend money. yesterday I made 70k gralats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    I would say that era has never been pay2win, all the guns that you see in era can be bought by saving money/ecs/plasma. People who say that its pay2win are just lazy to work for good guns.

Or just do not want to stay 1k hours saving money for all these weapons ^^^^
    They leave the game before that happens