Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay to win

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pay to win

What do you think about the people who say that Graal is a pay to win? I don't agree, I mean, it is easy to buy gralats packs to get guns, but the best items can't be bought by gralats (event house items, plasma Corp items, pk/spar guns). Apart from that, I know a lot of people who can destroy me using m4, so, why do a lot of people hate iTuners ?

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Newcomer
    Because people who can’t afford to iTunes cry about people who do, I flash my 9.99 pack has been bought 100 times for fun lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RedShift View Post
    Because people who can’t afford to iTunes cry about people who do, I flash my 9.99 pack has been bought 100 times for fun lol.
    In the most perfect and unbiased of environments, a minigun would overpower an Mp5 if neither player was moving, nor lagging. Yes, the game does give you the tools to be better than players who have spent time grinding for a vector per se, but the skill level of either individual is too great of a variable to draw any conclusive answers.
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Using a psychological perspective, I'd say people are simply jealous.
    Same way racism works.
    Same was sexism works.

All from pure wishing. But to get back on topic, I think Graal Era is not P2W either. If anything, you need a whole lot of time to achieve the better things. (Ignoring previous year corruptions that may have occurred)

Quote Originally Posted by Insent View Post
    What do you think about the people who say that Graal is a pay to win? I don't agree, I mean, it is easy to buy gralats packs to get guns, but the best items can't be bought by gralats (event house items, plasma Corp items, pk/spar guns). Apart from that, I know a lot of people who can destroy me using m4, so, why do a lot of people hate iTuners ?

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk
    I would dare to say that currently gralats are better than ecs ...
    Gralats>ecs>plasma coins>arcade coins

Obviously the chem is the best weapon for pk and the gas is also good but the other weapons.....I do not know what to say.....

there's more pay to win in the game than not

With the buff of the weapons have killed others for example ionSMG, electric-water, ionpistols .... and the flame->5/10
    What a waste of ecs...

^^ ^^^^and with the server lmaoo
    Last edited by Adrian321; 12-11-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Veteran
    Graal isn't pay to win. Mainly because everything is still purchasable with Gralats which can obviously be earned.
    If say, the best guns were all locked behind a system that required money and no other way of unlocking them, that would be pay to win.
    I think of Graal as 'pay for convenience'

Quote Originally Posted by Fennz View Post
    Graal isn't pay to win. Mainly because everything is still purchasable with Gralats which can obviously be earned.
    If say, the best guns were all locked behind a system that required money and no other way of unlocking them, that would be pay to win.

The old graal was not pay to win .... the jobs were well regulated with the cost of the weapons ... now it is pay to win

Leveler
    Agreed. I mean you can't get the op m4a3 for just spending $40 USD. You need to meet a certain requirement ti acquire it (in this case being 22.5k spar wins).
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Most mobile games are P2W, and iEra's no exception.
    Then, it would be P2W.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Most mobile games are P2W, and iEra's no exception.

Then, it would be P2W.
    I disagree. Pay to win is getting the goods for USD (the goods being stuff you have to do a lot to achieve from a certain skill, event, or anything of such nature.) Pay fir convenience I agree with it. I agree with it because all you would be doing essentially is getting an item, weapon, whatever that would help you achieve the skill.
    For example;
    You use iTunes to buy a metalstorm for sparring. The thing you are trying to unlock from sparring is not a metalstorm, it is a hat (example the 30k spar wins hat) or a gun (example the m4a3). Therefore using iTunes does not just give you what special item you wanted as the item requires skill to obtain. So the metalstorm (the usd item) is the help (convince) achieve the "win" in "pay2win" (the "win" is obtaining the item which you would call your end game (example the m4a3 again).
    So yeah I feel like there's a good difference from pay to win and pay for convenience.

I probably repeated myself a few times in the post; if I did sorry lmao.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin