Thread: Improve Support/Toonslab

Improve Support/Toonslab

I have been jailed two times in a ROW.

And before you tell me, I've already submitted a ticket to support.toonslab.com and no, it hasn't been 48 hours so I will not be sending another ticket.

I was up at like 4am last night and was jailed for hacking, immediately submitted a ticket but knew I would probably be unjailed before any staff reads/looks at my ticket. So I served my time, it was only 5 hours long so I didn't mind as much. I've never hacked in my life and don't even know how, so yes I know it's an IP jail. However, I was using wifi, no data used because I got jailed while at home. No longer than 5 minutes ago, I was "Being Released," had to reply to someone's text, so I go off Era and come back and boom. I'm jailed again for hacking, but this time it's 24 hours long.

Basically what I'm asking, is have more staffs check tickets. Don't tell me that there has been a thread made about this before, I'm sure it has, because players complain about toonslab everyday. There's enough high staffs to check tickets too, and even go through ALL the tickets that players have sent that very same day. I am not the only one who's been IP jailed more than once now (obviously), and I assure you, that it is tiring having to keep Era on/open for hours on end until you get unjailed. Listen for once and actually improve toonslab, then trials and PRs along with other staffs don't have to receive PMs and complaints about it.

You all want feedback and or ideas on what to improve, well here is one, so actually do something about it. Thanks.

Banned
    There are various reasons to why you've been jailed and to what extent of the reason it may be.

However, I can't disagree that toonslab needs to more professional staff who can review AND give feedback on cases.
    Also, the part where you have to leave Era on is just abnormally retarded and that has been the only solution to serving jail period.
    It's even more ironic that the server hardly survives on harsh terms and expects players to abide by their decisions on tackling lawbreakers.