Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Uploads

Uploads

I have made a upload and it was succesfully uploaded however, one day it got force refunded by a admin under the name Dr pepper, later I come to find out I was basing versus his gang and he force refunded my upload out of grudge and when I asked him about it, he said my upload didn't have a mouth, I have read the upload criteria and my head follows every rule, I have violated nothing, however everytime I try to upload it I get a message like it has inappropriate content, or it tells me never upload this head again can someone please let me upload this head, I followed every rule.

Can you send us the head file on here? Then we can verify if you followed the rules.
    Though, if you have proof of Dr. Pepper saying all these things, you should keep them and find out what higher staff would like you to do with them once they respond in this thread. Try to obtain as much evidence as possible.

I did not think of screenshoting his messages however I do have a sample of the upload this abides guidelines.gif

Quote Originally Posted by DocL View Post
    I did not think of screenshoting his messages however I do have a sample of the upload this abides guidelines.gif
    Check your PM history as it might be there.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

My pm history only goes back 10 pms and it was two days ago since my head was force refunded.

My pm history only goes back 10 pms and it was two days ago since my head was force refunded.
    Ouch, then. You can't enforce your claim of Dr. Pepper refunding your head to Staff.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Actually, flaming eyes like that are not allowed in the uploading rules. Besides that, I don't see anything else that is wrong.

What do you mean flaming eyes like that are not allowed it says in upload rules animated ayes are allowed

- - - Updated - - -

This is the message I get from admins when I upload it
    Sorry the upload has been disapproved because of: Do not resubmit this image. Do not resubmit means that your have submitted a bad file and we would prefer if you not submit it again as it falls under a broken rule or something of that nature.
    Last edited by DocL; 12-12-2018 at 02:30 AM.

What do you mean flaming eyes like that are not allowed it says in upload rules animated ayes are allowed

- - - Updated - - -

This is the message I get from admins when I upload it
    What message do you mean? Also yes, animated eyes are allowed but flaming eyes in particular has been ruled out in the Graal Era uploads in particular. The reasoning? I'm not sure but they denied my head for flaming eye and hair animations a year ago.

I get this message
    Sorry the upload has been disapproved because of: Do not resubmit this image. Do not resubmit means that your have submitted a bad file and we would prefer if you not submit it again as it falls under a broken rule or something of that nature.